Login Search

THE SPRINT UNLIMITED--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post

Good luck Opti
Thanks Jay

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
im posting my plays in less than 5...gotta make a decision i guess...

hamlin is 11-1 now, im not liking the value there now

look at KYLE BUSCH 2nd fav all the sudden!

Kyle opened +800, went to +875 and now back to +800. It's the otehr guys who were ahead of him that have drifted a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post

me too buddy
Yeah

Did you think the odds suggested RCR probably didn't have their shit together too?

I should know the odds don't 'mean' anything usually by now.
Last edited by Optional; 02-15-14 at 07:11 PM.

THE SPRINT UNLIMITED:

KYLE BUSCH (+850)
JAMIE McMURRAY (+1750)
KEVIN HARVICK (+850)
CARL EDWARDS (+2000)
JOEY LOGANO (+1700)

COVER:KESLOWSKI (+1500)

LONGSHOT PARLAY: NONE

H2Hs: NONE

GOODLUCK tonight everybody!!!!!!!! THE 2014 SEASON HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just mostly longshots for me besides Harvick and Kyle tonight....threw in bad brad as a cover bet and did not end up betting any H2Hs or long-shot parlays because there werent enough underdogs to bet any...but i have a feeling there will be for the 2 duel races on Thursday night....even though none of us research or put in the time for this race or the Gatorade duels coming thurs night it sure would be nice to start the 2014 season off with a bang and hit a big chunk of $$$$ b4 the Daytona 500 next Sunday afternoon!!!!! I even brought my big money rig with me to the racetrack already just in case i get lucky and win this 1 tonight for a big haul of cash for transport back to my headquarters

GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES FOR THE 2014 SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 5mike5; 02-15-14 at 06:26 PM.

THE SPRINT UNLIMITED:

KYLE BUSCH (+850)
JAMIE McMURRAY (+1750)
KEVIN HARVICK (+850)
CARL EDWARDS (+2000)
JOEY LOGANO (+1700)

COVER: KESLOWSKI (+1500)

GOODLUCK tonight everybody!!!!!!!! THE 2014 SEASON HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just mostly longshots for me besides Harvick and Kyle tonight....threw in bad brad as a cover bet and did not end up betting any H2Hs or long-shot parlays because there werent enough underdogs to bet any...but i have a feeling there will be for the 2 duel races on Thursday night....even though none of us research or put in the time for this race or the Gatorade duels coming thurs night it sure would be nice to start the 2014 season off with a bang and hit a big chunk of $$$$ b4 the Daytona 500 next Sunday afternoon!!!!! I even brought my big money rig with me to the racetrack already just in case i get lucky and win this 1 tonight for a big haul of cash for transport back to my headquarters

Good luck bud
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-15 at 11:14 AM. Reason: attachment does not work

THE SPRINT UNLIMITED:

KYLE BUSCH (+850)
JAMIE McMURRAY (+1750)
KEVIN HARVICK (+850)
CARL EDWARDS (+2000)
JOEY LOGANO (+1700)

COVER:KESLOWSKI (+1500)

Let's get this money!

Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
yep. triple header next weekend w/ trucks friday nite.

Harvick 725
Stewart 1350
Newman 2600
Logano 1700

gl everybody!
GOODLUCK GP!

and oh HELL YES a triple header weekend!!!!!

time to hit 1 or 2 MONSTER Open-parlays with race winners hopefully on the first 2 races and have last-leg for the cup race...even tough gonna be alot harder picking winner on a plate track like Daytona...ill probably just take sa huge long-shot H2H for trucks and nationwide and hope to make last-leg for the cup race!!

Quote Originally Posted by SubjectMatterExp View Post
Good luck I'm on everything but Brad instead I took denny
GOODLUCK my firned...

yeah nut keslowski is just my cover bet remember....

hey but i hope denny Hamlin wrecks early too

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Good luck Mike.

Loving seeing all those Fords on your roster! Might be the most positive news for Ford fans during Speed Weeks in years

Go Kyle Go
GOODLUCK opti, so who am i rooting for on ur bets tonight?

(besides ambrose of course)

GOODLUCK opti, so who am i rooting for on ur bets tonight?

(besides ambrose of course)
I'll be happy to see Kyle take it out

But please do root for Marcos... he can use all the divine help he can get