Login Search

THE SPRINT UNLIMITED--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Hard to bet him I agree, on top of that at +700 even with a light field.

And the 500 he is currently like 10-1. Some odds makers for NASCAR are just clueless. Even though they still make a Killing I the sport. Lol. Go figure
why would you say clueless? ( btw, i agree as it pertains to nascar with the exception of LVH) a few years back at the vegas race the whole town had jr at 7/1 (no chance in hell of winning) and people were 6 deep with their jr gear on betting him. why would you make him 10/1 when 7/1 takes action. seems kinda smart to me.

and hell for that matter i got him this week at 7/1. not same as vegas, but some times you just gotta take what you can get

No sometimes if the odds aret right u don't bet it. Imo.

And hell yes oddsmakers are clueless when it comes to odds they post. Dale at 10-1 or worse for the 500? LOL. That's being clueless. HE SHOULD NEVER BE A RACE Fav odds wise. I know more than they soabout every aspect of this sport. And I'm glad because that why I can make a living betting on it. If they had a clue my betting system would never work.

Jr gets bet on for 1 reason and 1 reaso only. His name. His fans. People that know the sport wouldn't bet dale he more Han 2-3 times a year and that's if he's a LONGSHOT (imo).

Im not talking about u that's just my take. He's always overvalued and there's NO reason on earth for it. The guy has 1 win in like 5 years. That says it all for me. I mean I've bet him a few times too even at the 500 but it was a mistake. Other time was Michigan when he won. And maybe 2 other times In There if the price is right.

ill never get his odds almost every week besides the road courses
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-13-14 at 10:56 AM.

im with ya, ive bought 4 condos because of nascar and have no interest in teaching the books about what i do, however, if they know jr is getting bet and for that matter danica ( for the 500) then protect the house and make him low. when i ran i book, we had a guy that bet klye petty every week, we knew he was coming so we listed klye at 75/1 instead of the 500 he should have been. just like in football, if you know everyone in reno is going to bet the 49ers then make the line 5 instead of 3. same thing

Guess we just disagree. I have 6 condos btw lol. (Jk)

Books Are clueless. about the whole sport , not just dale jr was my point.

Id say if they did they wouldnt use their risk assessment by a poster (s) on sbr
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-13-14 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Betting shittiest odds on board then claiming these great decisions buying real estate . Boy is the BS meter pegged today
didnt say they are great decisions, just put my nascar winnings to work. i live in one and rent 3. the rent barely covers the cost. how is betting jr at 7/1 the shittist odds on the board? its only a 16 car race. i realize its not the best value, but some joints have him at 5 or 6 so i got the best odds on a guy that has a chance to win. also 12 on hambo is the top odds as well. we all know the daytona race is a crap shoot, im coming to vegas for the race and staying at flamingo....let me buy you a beer and we can talk some nascar, maybe then you wont find me such a jackass
Last edited by uncle vinny; 02-13-14 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
couple Qualifying ones I like are

Brad over Joey +100

Carl over Biff +105
Good luck bud

I am not making in qualifying picks for the 500. I was hoping for some manufacturer's match-ups as I felt some were still struggling with single car speed. However the match-ups are not only the same manufacturers but teammates mostly. I don't see much that I feel too confident in. However I do like the Brad over Joey +100 bet. That is solid Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
Good luck bud

I am not making in qualifying picks for the 500. I was hoping for some manufacturer's match-ups as I felt some were still struggling with single car speed. However the match-ups are not only the same manufacturers but teammates mostly. I don't see much that I feel too confident in. However I do like the Brad over Joey +100 bet. That is solid Vegas
Yes they are being safe for sure. Damn sure not laying -160 on Dillion

also saw where thery moved the Gatorade Duel races from their traditional THURSDAY AFTERNOON races to having them @ THURSDAY NIGHT under the lights

i like that move, but i did always like early in the day races too

hell practices start @ around 5pm TOMORROW......not that those mean a damn thing of course, but im veven gonna watch just to see cars on the racetrack!!!!!

Last edited by 5mike5; 02-13-14 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
also saw where thery moved the Gatorade Duel races from their traditional THURSDAY AFTERNOON races to having them @ THURSDAY NIGHT under the lights

i like that move, but i did always like early in the day races too

hell practices start @ around 5pm TOMORROW......not that those mean a damn thing of course, but im veven gonna watch just to see cars on the racetrack!!!!!

Yeh I noticed that a while back. I think it is only a matter of time before the 500 is moved to prime time under the lights.