Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Nice work on Adelaide!

Betfair dont have a market up for motgp race for some reason. And not cashed up anywhere else that covers it. :\

Who do you think is going to beat Marquez?

How about Whincup keeping the foot down even though they kept telling he wouldnt make it?! Racy.

Goooooo Ford!

Daniel Ricciardo* +230 vs Valtteri Bottas
Top 6 Finish : Kevin Magnusen +225
Fastest Lap : Kimi Raikkonen +3300

and parlayed these 3 for +1260

10/12/2014 7:00 AM Formula1 Motor Racing 7708 Sebastian Vettel* +150 vs Fernando Alonso
10/12/2014 7:00 AM Formula1 Motor Racing 7712 Nico Hulkenberg* +165 vs Sergio Perez
10/12/2014 7:00 AM Formula1 Motor Racing 7724 Kevin Magnussen* +105 vs Kimi Raikkonen

Not very confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Nice work on Adelaide!

Who do you think is going to beat Marquez?

How about Whincup keeping the foot down even though they kept telling he wouldnt make it?! Racy.

Goooooo Ford!
Thx mate, I thnk Adelaide will be very strong this year, and Brisbane Roar prob wont make finals!

Marquez lost to Lorenzo

When Sam Michael said during Brundle grid walk that a safety car was certain, a lot of people must have thought like me and look at the odds on Betfair. Dropped from over 1.40 to under 1.30 in moments.

Weird the way Lewis keeps setting fast laps and half the field keeps setting personal bests. Havent seen that before this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Weird the way Lewis keeps setting fast laps and half the field keeps setting personal bests. Havent seen that before this year.
Seems to just be because tyres wearing out very slowly, and with HAM just cruising, able to produce fastlest almost every lap as the fuel comes down.