Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
So will Jimmie or Brad see final 8
Don't see how JJ can. He needs to jump 4 people, with up to 27 points start on him.

Unless we have exactly the right people caught up in wreck fest together i guess.

Junior is going to go out as well. Brad only needs to jump 2, but even that is going to take bad luck for the right people for him to do.

Kind of glad I have my 100/1 edwards future suddenly. And the 500/1 around on Newman last week isnt looking so silly a bet now too.

If Newman gets past this round like his chances the next one with Martinsville and Phoenix

I do think Jimmie in must win scenario
LOL... I actually forgot about that. Just dont think he's running well enough to do that.

Imagine if Jr and him need win at Dega, since they usually draft together

would one wreck the other
even if not, no way Jimmie could take that one if he is thinking. Imagine the boos if Junior pushed him over the line into the next round!!

Will be interesting to see how the media sentiment goes if we end up with Newman, Edwards, Khane and Kenseth runing for it at Homestead.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
even if not, no way Jimmie could take that one if he is thinking. Imagine the boos if Junior pushed him over the line into the next round!!

Will be interesting to see how the media sentiment goes if we end up with Newman, Edwards, Khane and Kenseth runing for it at Homestead.
That would be hilarious