Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
Yeah, I do like Vickers here too, you have to like his form here. But lots of things spook me off trying to pick a race winner for this one.
Yeah, I'm not really feeling it for anyone either.

They have a new "Legends Of F1" on Sky right now with Nicki Lauda. It's a really good one.

Have you seen the forecast for the weekend Opti? Seems like another typhoon could effect the race on Sunday! At the moment, full brunt wont come through until Monday but still forecasting heaps of rain on Sunday..
I hadn't really. Hope its not so much to shorten the race.

Like change but kind of wish Dan had a shot to beat him second year on equal footings.

Makes him look like a bit of a pussy running away from a team mate beating him but I am sure its more about money than that. Red Bull dont seem to think drivers they brought through the system should be paid the enormous money.

My Kimi top 6 bet looking shaky.... does that blooody Finnish Phucka ever have smooth weekend anymore???

Day off Monday so decided to stay up for the race. Anything you like?

Ive taken
Kahne Win
Jimmie Win

Kahne @ 1.952 for Top 10 finish.

Cant believe how short the odds on Harvick & Gordon are. Tempted to work them into a play as well but staying away i think.

Day off Monday so decided to stay up for the race. Anything you like?

Ive taken
Kahne Win
Jimmie Win

Kahne @ 1.952 for Top 10 finish.

Cant believe how short the odds on Harvick & Gordon are. Tempted to work them into a play as well but staying away i think.
Had a bit oif a spray and pray. Not much money on the line. Anyone could win this I think. Likely to be a wreck fest.

Kevin Harvick +500*
Kyle Larson +3000

C.Edwards finishes in top 5 +335*
Jamie McMurray #1 +100* vs Denny Hamlin #11
Aric Almirola +11500*
B.Keselowski fin.pos over 7½ +110*
Kyle Busch #18 +150* vs Joey Logano #22
Top 3 Finish - Marcos Ambrose +15500
Marcos Ambrose +33500*