Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Nice analysis optional. Will alonso's team be able to diagnose the problem before the race?
Tailed u on the fast lap plays, perez and the parlay except took bottas over massa instead, mainly because of track position.
That first lap first turn gives me a heart attack every race.
Gut feeling rosberg wins the race so ill leave that one alone.

Quote Originally Posted by homervdoh View Post
What do you think about ricciardo over Vettel or top 6
I took it at +300 early in week. Think it's a good chance to hit even from 13th on grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
Nice analysis optional. Will alonso's team be able to diagnose the problem before the race?
Tailed u on the fast lap plays, perez and the parlay except took bottas over massa instead, mainly because of track position.
That first lap first turn gives me a heart attack every race.
Gut feeling rosberg wins the race so ill leave that one alone.
It's hard to know if Ferrari can fix it before racetime J. The cars are supposed to bee impounded but there are some things the rules allow them to change. I havent heard any word on exactly what it is that went wrong. It could be as simple as a software glitch that will be fixed with a reboot. His car just lost power in the Q3 was all he said.

Vettel could have a more serious issue with the car though. He struggled through all the quali sessions after the late off in final practice. So whatever it was the team didn't notice whilst prepping the car for quali. meaning it might be chassis damage they wont have any chance to fix.

It'll be a strange turn around from last week if Rosberg can beat Ham in a straight race suddenly this week I think. Obviously a lot of people don't agree with that as Hamilton still +115 to beat Rosberg as we approach race time!

Good luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by homervdoh View Post
Shit nevermind I went back and looked, how do I delete stupid posts
if you don't see an "edit post" link at the bottom of your recent posts... then you probably need more posts before it becomes available.

We won't hold one against you though ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Hulkenburg sets fastest lap with 19 to go
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id would owe u 1 for that 1 mate....as u know that only bets ive ever made in F1 were fasteest laps last season and never won a single 1 yet with the iceman every week....

i threw just $20 bucks on them both for fun, but would be pretty damn nice payouts for me tailing u on an F1 race...but i don't expect to win by any means, too many laps left but fun habing a chance with small risk/big reward plays alive

REALLY MIGHT BE MY WEEKEND if THIS SHIT HAPPENS

i dont understand ANY of this F1 lingo..tried to learn and give thisd sport a chance last season and its just not got me...i couldnt even make it through 1 race...but others love it so must be great i just dontr get it..just not enough actual racing going on