Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
OPTI a question saw Greek has up Indy car odds . Who is Briscoe driving for?

Montoya +600 there
Havent really looked at Indycars. Hopefully MatI will pop in with the right bet.

Briscoe is with Chip Ganassi this year. No idea how strong they might be though.

You want to back Montoya? I kind of hope he dominates and gets to show how good he is again.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Havent really looked at Indycars. Hopefully MatI will pop in with the right bet.

Briscoe is with Chip Ganassi this year. No idea how strong they might be though.

You want to back Montoya? I kind of hope he dominates and gets to show how good he is again.
yes will be betting JPM often. Think he has a huge year.

Glad Briscoe got a good ride after getting treated shitty at Penske

Yeah he comes across as a good bloke.

Seen a couple more stories about Ambrose driving for Penske next year in V8 Supercars. Starting to think it's near a done deal if Penske do hit the go button with a team in that series for 2015.

Yeah he comes across as a good bloke.

Seen a couple more stories about Ambrose driving for Penske next year in V8 Supercars. Starting to think it's near a done deal if Penske do hit the go button with a team in that series for 2015.
met him weekend of ill fated Indy car race here. very cool dude

Hey guys, I dont really see the love for JPM. He has been out of open wheelers for 7 years, and out of Indycars for 14 years. I dont think he is going to re-adapt very easily or quickly. Im not saying he will be slow but I cant see him finding those last few tenths to compete for a win at least not straight away.

So having said that, for Indy I have taken:
Power to WIN @ 4.50 x0.5u
Helio @ 1.83 vs JPM x1u

For F1:
Hamilton to WIN @ 3.00 x2u
Rosberg to WN @ 3.40 (cover bet for above to push)

Massa Top 3 Finish @ 3.75 x0.5u
Bottas Top 3 Finish @ 3.75 x0.5u

That's it for the moment.

I dont see Red Bull being as competitive as they were in Melbourne. Magnussen had 36km/h advantage at times but couldnt find a way past. This wont be the case in Malaysia with those two huge straights.

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
I dont see Red Bull being as competitive as they were in Melbourne. Magnussen had 36km/h advantage at times but couldnt find a way past. This wont be the case in Malaysia with those two huge straights.
Last year, when they finished the race 1st and 2nd, during P1 and P2 red bull were 7kph slower than the the fastest cars through the speed trap. This year they were 11kph slower.

Kravitz pointed out a bunch of times that red bull appear to be kinder to their tyres than the other front runners. Both Merc drivers in post practice interviews went on about how 'massive' the tyre degradation was.

Between closing the top speed gap, fuel efficiency, tyre wear and corner speed advantages I think the opposite of you about red bull. They should be way more competitive than Melbourne. I'd bet they show both the Williams and Maccas a clean pair of heels on race pace over the distance.

Pace that cant be used due to fuel and tyres won't be much use on Sunday.

Hey guys, I dont really see the love for JPM. He has been out of open wheelers for 7 years, and out of Indycars for 14 years. I dont think he is going to re-adapt very easily or quickly. Im not saying he will be slow but I cant see him finding those last few tenths to compete for a win at least not straight away.

So having said that, for Indy I have taken:
Power to WIN @ 4.50 x0.5u
Helio @ 1.83 vs JPM x1u
Even with time away I think he will be in mix each race. Very talented and will be driving with chip on shoulder with something to prove

Even with time away I think he will be in mix each race. Very talented and will be driving with chip on shoulder with something to prove
dennis text or call me when the Indy race is or starts this week i wanted to see how Montoya looks 1st time out....even if its during the cup race ill look during commercials or something

Last year, when they finished the race 1st and 2nd, during P1 and P2 red bull were 7kph slower than the the fastest cars through the speed trap. This year they were 11kph slower.

Kravitz pointed out a bunch of times that red bull appear to be kinder to their tyres than the other front runners. Both Merc drivers in post practice interviews went on about how 'massive' the tyre degradation was.

Between closing the top speed gap, fuel efficiency, tyre wear and corner speed advantages I think the opposite of you about red bull. They should be way more competitive than Melbourne. I'd bet they show both the Williams and Maccas a clean pair of heels on race pace over the distance.

Pace that cant be used due to fuel and tyres won't be much use on Sunday.
looks like you are right might they seem real competitive so far and the best of the bunch with regards to tyre wear.

Enjoy qualy. I'm going to miss it but will catch asap later, interested to see how it plays out.

looks like you are right might they seem real competitive so far and the best of the bunch with regards to tyre wear.

Enjoy qualy. I'm going to miss it but will catch asap later, interested to see how it plays out.
No rest for the wicked eh! ;-)

Looking forward to P3 before I make a quali bet.

The cars sound better on TV than they did in Melbourne. Wonder if that is the grandstands/environment or some electronic tweak with the world feed audio...

You watching the v8s?

i certainly hope so. Would be great story if he was a contender this year, and maybe some agro.