Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
This is the third person associated with the F1 movie Rush that I have heard of dieing in a car since the film was made.

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/200320/...-in-crash.html

The guy in Australia who played his father and was instructing when the student crashed, one of the writers in road accident, and this guy who was the stunt double for Lauda's actor.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
unreal, thanks for posting that.

I only saw the movie quite recently, really enjoyed it. Have you seen it?
Yeah went with son to see it before Xmas.

Did you like it? I did, it was enjoyable, but didn't blow me away or inspire me the way i hoped. Although my expectations were a little high maybe.

Certainly wasnt the greatest movie but I thought it did a good of showing a little of what happened. Def could have been better and would have been nice to have seen some other key events in there but I was pretty happy with it. Love the look of the cars from the 70's which made it easy to watch no matter what!

Love having Montoya back in IndyCar. Can't wait till May with the 500 in my back yard. Montoya will be a factor often whether good or bad I dunno. I love listening to him on the radio. I could see Montoya contending on some ovals this year, but IndyCars are for the young these days and Montoya is an old man per se. He will also need seat time to get back into the groove. The 2-day back2back duals will be hard on him as will road courses everywhere. I would not suggest anyone place a future on Juan to win a title, though. Good luck Gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
opti, who were you telling me to bet the other day at the poker table?
Ryan Newman. As a good value longshot.

The King thinks he will leave if he wins an oval race! I thought that might have to happen to give him a chance to stay.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Optional 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The King thinks he will leave if he wins an oval race! I thought that might have to happen to give him a chance to stay.
That comment surprised me too. I don't see Marcos being happy with an oval win then disappearing into the sunset.

I think the new chase system will help his long term future though. For a team like Petty (or Front Row perhaps?), a driver like Marcos could provide a ticket into the chase, which has got to be almost priceless for a mid grid team?

That comment surprised me too. I don't see Marcos being happy with an oval win then disappearing into the sunset.

I think the new chase system will help his long term future though. For a team like Petty (or Front Row perhaps?), a driver like Marcos could provide a ticket into the chase, which has got to be almost priceless for a mid grid team?
I guess. If he wanted to stay any longer if 2014 is oval winless again.

Be better on the day maybe.

30/1 at 5D and that guy who was playing with us at time we were talking said he got 40/1
ok ty..I see it at 30/1 at Hollywood and I'm waiting to see if Heritage will put up any lines...I figure a hail mary winner might warm me up to your sport some