Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Mikkelsen seems to be the main challenger for Ogier so far. He's taken 3 stages to Ogier's 4 out of the first 7.

And he says the 5 second deficit on the 7th stage was due to him taking used tyres, so he would have a new set available for the more important 8th stage on day 2.

Kubica consistently faster than Solberg

Highlights in case anyone else interested.

Night 1 Stages 1-2

Day 1 Stages 3-7

Quote Originally Posted by Codasintehhouse View Post
I think there will be some drama at Ferrari this year, I just can't see Raikkonen playing second fiddle to Alonso all year
A few years ago I would agree. But both are too grown up and too smart to get involved in sabotaging each other now I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
hey mate, ended having a few days off and decided to go down the coast. Was offline until last night and only saw the result then.

Sorry, bad choices for. Atleast we should get better odds on Loeb next race!
Nice. Apollo Bay way? Or do you mean Frankston?

Both our guys put it into a snow ditch on the same stage, about stage 9 I think it was... they were never going to catch up after that loss. Bets looked like winners before that though.

Do you know what the M and T mean under eligibility on that scoreboard above Matt?

Mikkelsen seems like a dark horse... if that T class is fast enough to compete usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Nice. Apollo Bay way? Or do you mean Frankston?

Both our guys put it into a snow ditch on the same stage, about stage 9 I think it was... they were never going to catch up after that loss. Bets looked like winners before that though.

Do you know what the M and T mean under eligibility on that scoreboard above Matt?

Mikkelsen seems like a dark horse... if that T class is fast enough to compete usually.
haha yeah near Apollo Bay, but closer to Lorne actually - nice place called Jamieson River.

Only thing I can think of with the eligibility column is it is distinguish between manufacturer teams which are eligible to score Manufacturer points or not. Can't find any reference online though.

M - stands for manufacturer team
T - stands for (private) team
WRC 2 – stands for WRC 2 team/ categorie

I hope this helps, best wishes,

Hendrik Feil
Manager Digital Media

WRC Promoter GmbH
Liebherrstrasse 22
80538 Munich
Germany
Give Points

Points Awarded:

MatI gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Default Rush jinx?

This is the third person associated with the F1 movie Rush that I have heard of dieing in a car since the film was made.

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/200320/...-in-crash.html

The guy in Australia who played his father and was instructing when the student crashed, one of the writers in road accident, and this guy who was the stunt double for Lauda's actor.