Login Search

My Motorsport 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SubjectMatterExp View Post
You two got any suggestions on f1 championship future bets?

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
My suggestion is to wait until Red Bull shows some testing reliability, so odds on Ferrari and Mercedes drivers improve, then back one or all of them.

I guess Alonso and Hamilton have to be the lead contenders from those 2 teams, but who knows if Kimi or Nico might find the new car and driving style suits them better.

MatI already took Alonso and Hamilton he said in post #17... and he's been better than me for last 2 years with F1 picks.
Hey, yeah like opti said I am really liking Hamilton so far. (and have taken Hamilton & a little on Alonso). I think the best cars so far are McLaren, Mercedes & Ferrari. You take any of the drivers I think you are in a with a good chance and I lean to Merc & Ferrari teams for this years winner. Still very early days though but thats where im looking at the moment.

Here's a couple of bets I really like for the WRC Rally Sweden this week. Starts in around 24 hours, ive found it hard to find a book that offers any odds. I was able to get some on at Sportsbet & Bet365.

Rally Sweden Winner, Seb Ogier -138
Rally Sweden H2H, Robert Kubica -120 vs Henning Solberg

Ogier is really strong on the snow. He won in Sweden last year and will have no shortage of motivation in this one. Kubica was flying in Monte Carlo in Round 1 and was leading in his WRC debut, made even more impressive by the ice and snow conditions on the roads. He eventually fkd it up and ended the rally in a ditch. Kubica will have no trouble out pacing Solberg (who hasn't competed since finishing 8th in Rally Sweden last year), only thing that can hurt me here is Kubica crashing again. Worth the risk I say...

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
Ogier is strongest package by far. I think Meeke & Ostberg are good talents and could probably steal some wins from him. Latvala will be hoping for the same and I think depending on how Kubica develops he has the potential to upset as well.
Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
If you like an outsider I would normally like Mikko Hirvonen in this spot in Sweden. He is @ 15 for the win and 2.60 for podium. But he seems messed in the head and low in confidence these days.
Thanks Matt.