Login Search

NASCAR - Offseason Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Was just reading on Jayski they still have 13 races for Dale Jr. with no sponsor. I would think outside of JJ he would be easiest sell to sponsors from a marketability standpoint
They also mentioned he already had $30mill locked in just for the 23 races sold. So not really a serious issue.

Think Hendrick is smart to keep the price high whilst he can. Discount the most expensive team sponsorship and it lowers the benchmark for all others.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
That does suck. Damn.

We we got hammered with a damn snow storm yesterday. Was pretty bad. People here have no idea how to drive in slow either which didn't help

No we didn't lose power thankfully. Was 7 degrees this morning. We got about 4 inches in just a few hrs yesterday which is a blizzard for around here. Roads a sheet of ice. Wasn't good.
Brrrr.

It got down to 67 here last night and I had to pull out the extra doona as it felt like winter had come back early.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Yeah I guess it's not good news. But don't think its as bad as the headlines make it out. It would be bad if he had discounted and still didn't fill the schedule before the season starts.
I agree just think companies would line up for that chance

Maybe all dale's fans will send in donations for sponsorship. Lol
That's how Kamui Kobayashi bought himself a Caterham F1 seat this year.

Fans donated over a million UK pounds. And he's driving for no pay.

Don't usually like pay drivers taking up seats but think it's amazing he got that level of fan support and proof people think he deserves a drive.

Well is suppose to start getting warmer into the low 40s today.

Right now its just 5 degrees this morning. I won't even walk outside in this. Except to start the car to warm up when the old lady leaves. No choice there. Lol

Well is suppose to start getting warmer into the low 40s today.

Right now its just 5 degrees this morning. I won't even walk outside in this. Except to start the car to warm up when the old lady leaves. No choice there. Lol
Hope it gets better for you. They have been showing it a bit on the news here. Look nasty, stay safe.