Login Search

Championship Futures

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I had forgotten about Kurt going there too.

Mega team; Smoke, Happy, Sourpuss and Glamorpuss.

Hope jumping from 2 to 4 cars isnt too much for them. So many more people needed, apart from the money. Wonder who will get the dregs for their crew.

They had 3 last year

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I had forgotten about Kurt going there too.

Mega team; Smoke, Happy, Sourpuss and Glamorpuss.

Hope jumping from 2 to 4 cars isnt too much for them. So many more people needed, apart from the money. Wonder who will get the dregs for their crew.
Now THAT is a mega team. I'm hoping Kurt does really wll this seaso

There's a TON of good value on championship bets just because as long as u have the final 4 on the last race ur value is through the roof. But I still can't tie up 500-4figs for that long. But even tossing a few 100 on the longer double- digit shots actually might be fun to have something to root for. Especially since u will be rooting them on for every race not just a week. I mean I can just can justify it when I could win same amounts on any given week. But I could change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
I like what they did..gives me a chance to weed out guys i dont think will be there and cash a ticket..brad as example...will make chase but the tire and feul strategy will keep him from final 4 unless he wins tx.....got some work to do as futers are my thing

Yea you have it all figured out add four more condos to portfolio

Fukkin kids

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
you guys see what william hill has done? this looks like some fun action bets for futures.

http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/n...jimmie-johnson
Don't think I'll bother joining Will Hill for that, but like that they are offering something different. Maybe they will get more into NASCAR this year and make it worth trying them.

Maybe other books will follow that lead.