Login Search

Championship Futures

Last Post

gotta wait till they say the rules. but i have some early leans. take guys that are long now to make the chase then off set with a little jj action to cover your bets. has worked out great the last 5 years. last year jj was actually my biggest payday, once everyone got on the kenseth band wagaon and jj haveing bad races before the chase. they actually had better odds on jj win the chase started then in may. crazy how these books book the futures.

early leans ( and again this is based on just makig the chase) biffle @40, hamlin and kahn @18, harvick @20 (which is a great number and he will most likely be my number 1 guys this year)

Hey Sub first off good luck this year and hope you've dug out of snow. As we talked about playing poker I have only bet two so far Hamlin as got a very good number ( plus wife loves him) and Brad who I think has a huge ounce back after last season.

Only my opinion but wouldn't touch JJ at the +230 range he is at now. Hate tying up money for close to 40 weeks on such short odds. And a few less than stellar weeks and this price will climb IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Not me I will take a healthy Hamlin over Joey anyway of week. See if Joey can do this year as he did last. I have my doubts
If I knew you from work or something id definetly offer to do a friendly bet with you on this one.
Last edited by packerd_00; 01-22-14 at 02:30 PM.

Keslowski @ 14-1 to win the championship is hard for even me to pass up on and I never bother with championship bets. He's gonna have a monster year. Book that.

Also harvick 25-1 even though not sure what to expect from that team on year 1 but the value is there.

Still doubt I mess with these bets now no matter what though. Just my opinion on a few with some value
at good odds
Last edited by 5mike5; 01-22-14 at 10:22 PM.

I really like Harvick +2500. Of course SHR has to improve on the 1-1.5 mile tracks, think they only had like 2 finishes better than 10th as a team in their first 10 races on the 1-1.5 track types last season and only a few top 5s throughout the entire season on those track types as well. However I am sure with their equipment and resources, they should bounce back. If they do, I can see Harvick having a big season and Kurt Busch for that matter.

I had forgotten about Kurt going there too.

Mega team; Smoke, Happy, Sourpuss and Glamorpuss.

Hope jumping from 2 to 4 cars isnt too much for them. So many more people needed, apart from the money. Wonder who will get the dregs for their crew.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.