Login Search

Daytona 500 odds are out!!

Last Post

Ok this is hilarious

Richard Petty: Danica won't win: The only way #10-Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR Sprint Cup race is if she's the only driver on the track, says the legendary "King" of stock car racing, Richard Petty. Petty, who visited Toronto Sunday for an appearance at the Canadian Motorsports Expo (for the live blog, please click here), answered quickly and decisively when asked if the former IndyCar star who's now a second-year driver for Stewart-Haas Racing would ever visit Victory Lane in the Cup series. "(Only) if everybody else stayed home," said Petty, who startedhis NASCAR career in 1958 in a race at the long-gone Canadian National Exhibition Speedway in downtown Toronto. Petty spent much of the time in a media scrum discussing how NASCAR has evolved over the years from "race time" to "show time" and he acknowledged that Patrick has been good for the sport in that respect.(full story at Toronto Star Wheels)(2-10-2014)

Kyle was much better as a driver so I never understood why he puts others down no matter how true it is. Lol. Or why he wears that hat with his #45 all the time.

That at said I love him for telling how he feels no matter what or who its about. I do enjoy him in the booth BIGTIME just for that reason.

he is always funny as hell, just like that statement vegas. Thanks for the laugh I needed that today

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
The hat with 45 is for son Adam that was killed . That was his car. #
I'll be damned ur right it is. I thought all this time it was his cup #. He retired about time I started watching NASCAR so that's why u thought that. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
He he will run, as for how he does that's anyone's guess. Last I read leg was about 65% healed
Keep telling yourself that. But don't forget to keep my points warm for when he doesn't ;-)

He'd be mad to, the docs will be telling him that I bet.

Of course Tony could ignore them I guess...

Holy shit boys only 4 days away from the unlimited!!!!

Ill probably make a seperate thread for the unlimited. Not sure if ill include the duels with the 500 or not. Just whatever is easier for everybody and the guys who don't even post that like to see what we think. Probably seperate them all.

Im just hoping 5dimes posts odds for the unlimited soon. Greek hasn't posted yet either though which will always come b4 dimes will
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-11-14 at 08:15 AM.

the greek has CUP odds up for:

1.matchups of who finishes higher in points for the season

2. matchups for more RACE WINS in the season

rookie of the year

i i think thsese just came up this morning, or i just never noticied them the only few times i've checked greek for the Sprint Unlinited odds for the last week or so, but i may have just not seen them

not that i would probably waste my $ betting any of them, unless i could parlay some, but might if 5dimes posts these...

usually if greek does 5dimes will too, and always @ better odds and more selections...something to look out for before daytona anyways
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-11-14 at 09:44 AM.

Were you guys betting back in 2001? I had about 2 years under my belt back then with small succes. My first big wager was on marlin in the 500 and i remember those last 5 laps or so telling marlin.."your gonna have to move him to win". Well we all know what happened. Fox 1 is showing its special the day on friday at 7. If you havent seen it, its a must watch.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
the greek has CUP odds up for:

1.matchups of who finishes higher in points for the season

2. matchups for more RACE WINS in the season

rookie of the year

i i think thsese just came up this morning, or i just never noticied them the only few times i've checked greek for the Sprint Unlinited odds for the last week or so, but i may have just not seen them

not that i would probably waste my $ betting any of them, unless i could parlay some, but might if 5dimes posts these...

usually if greek does 5dimes will too, and always @ better odds and more selections...something to look out for before daytona anyways
As much as i like betting futures, no way i tie up cash for 9 months and get even money. Most books only take 3 or. 5 hundred so not worth it. There are a few i like however