Login Search

Daytona 500 odds are out!!

Last Post

Dimes hasn't missed any race besides that 1 shootout. And tony told me there just wasn't much interest cause it was an exibition.( like how would he know if it wasn't offered? Lol).

I correct him there's a ton because first race of the year. And next season they offered it.

I don't bother with all the truck races unless its in one I my open parlays or one of the cup guys is in it, but also never remember dimes not posting a real race on any series of NASCAR. Least since I've played there 3-4 years now

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
5mike5 - What limits is 5 Dimes allowing you for Nascar bets?
u can rebet as many times as u wish...start at $250 per bet mostly, sometimes more and sometimes less on 100-1 and longer shots (same for everybody btw)...but u can get whatever u want on a driver basically..depending on odds and how much i like the driver i can max him 5,6 7 times whatever u want...odds will change of course

they delay me sometimes but not too much....usually when im betting a driver several times back to back or several days leading up to a race...just so they can drop the odds some on me...

i get the ol "this event is being evaluated check back in a few minutes"

yisman thinks only reason im even allowed to bet there anymore as they use it for their own risk...knowing i know what im doing and alot probably follow

that's why when i bet a driver the odds drop like a rock immediately, but no way to really know why...

hopefully it stays this way, cause i dont want to play at a bunch of different places, just a select few...cause no1 has odds like they do...plus i pretty much know how they move them from openers to raceday another huge advantage
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-03-14 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
ur boy is getting more offers than ever coming in now that its close to starting up the 2014 season

none have been worth my time so far...

i cant leave my boys! (well unless the $ is right)

Whatcha sayin Willis?

Nothing I'm not going anywhere. Just funny how many people read our forum. Another guy who I have no clue how he got me email was asking me to be a part if his picks service. I just don't have he time I mean I do his alone as a full-time job. Just doesn't seen worth the time and pressure.

And what if I lose 3 races in a row then what? I don't want people blindly tailing me muchess paying for it. I put enough pressure on myself believe me. If I don't win my bills won't be paid after the Season. Lol.

Even ithers names were mwntioned in this email as well . A lot if people know most very regular know what the hell we are doing fellas

Remember this his same thing happened 2 times after chaze started last season
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-04-14 at 03:32 PM.

Oh that again Mike. I couldn;t work out what you were saying first time

TV show you might want to catch tomorrow night..

What's the secret to Hendrick Motorsports' phenomenal success? Part of the reason it's won 11 NASCAR Sprint Cup finals are its drivers, but Hendrick has some of the best pit crews, too. That's because it pioneered a technique of recruiting college athletes for their crews. Watch 60 Minutes Sports Wednesday, February 5th at 10PM ET/PT on Showtime.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Nothing I'm not going anywhere. Just funny how many people read our forum. Another guy who I have no clue how he got me email was asking me to be a part if his picks service. I just don't have he time I mean I do his alone as a full-time job. Just doesn't seen worth the time and pressure.

And what if I lose 3 races in a row then what? I don't want people blindly tailing me muchess paying for it. I put enough pressure on myself believe me. If I don't win my bills won't be paid after the Season. Lol.

Even ithers names were mwntioned in this email as well . A lot if people know most very regular know what the hell we are doing fellas

Remember this his same thing happened 2 times after chaze started last season
Mike, its a shit grind on the service side. I did it for vegas insider for about 6 years. It really only works when you have several brands. I did nba and ncaa plus nascar, so if you got on a roll in one then the cross promo generated good. They want essays as to why you like a play. My position was the catch a fish vs teach how to fish approach. So your 30 hours a week turns into 60. Not worth it man

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Oh that again Mike. I couldn;t work out what you were saying first time

TV show you might want to catch tomorrow night..

What's the secret to Hendrick Motorsports' phenomenal success? Part of the reason it's won 11 NASCAR Sprint Cup finals are its drivers, but Hendrick has some of the best pit crews, too. That's because it pioneered a technique of recruiting college athletes for their crews. Watch 60 Minutes Sports Wednesday, February 5th at 10PM ET/PT on Showtime.

Good find Opti