Login Search

Daytona 500 odds are out!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
what do you guys think about the new qualifying rule?? I myself don't really like it to much.
I don't mind the qualifying changes, I actually like it. It doesn't matter what they do with qualifying to me, as it has very little influence on the race itself. I just wish there were odds to bet who wins the pole each week Ill take dillion for the 500 pole!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
I don't mind the qualifying changes, I actually like it. It doesn't matter what they do with qualifying to me, as it has very little influence on the race itself. I just wish there were odds to bet who wins the pole each week Ill take dillion for the 500 pole!

Not on who gets pole but a few books do qualifying match ups after Daytona

jay a qualifying guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Not on who gets pole but a few books do qualifying match ups after Daytona

jay a qualifying guru
Yeah I usually bet at least one of those a week just too make qualifying more exciting. I just think we could find very good value plays if they posted futures on qualifying. Im almost sure Dillion will be top 5 at least on q day, so if I even got 10-1 on that, would be worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
Yeah I usually bet at least one of those a week just too make qualifying more exciting. I just think we could find very good value plays if they posted futures on qualifying. Im almost sure Dillion will be top 5 at least on q day, so if I even got 10-1 on that, would be worth it to me.

He had speed there in practices. plus RCR plate cars do seem to qualify well

Yeah I don't think dillon gonna have a good season at all. Which has nothing to do at all with qualifying of course.

I think Larson will do better in worse equipment.

Neither has has any business in the cup series yet anyways imo
Last edited by 5mike5; 01-31-14 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Yeah I don't think dillon gonna have a good season at all. Which has nothing to do at all with qualifying of course.

I will bet 100 points Dillion higher at years end

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
I will bet 100 points Dillion higher at years end
Ok your on. I'll take that bet. Should be interesting at least.

Not sure what to expect from either one honestly with new heavier cars to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

Completely agree on dillion. Just think rcr really wants his name and number on pole kinda like danica last year.

I think larson will be better than expected with an outside shot at the chase now that its 16. Already played him for ROY at +200

I dont remember them missing the shootout, they might have and I just found action else where. I know 2 years ago no one had any odds for the truck race at daytona I was pissed, but it saved me money Some guy named Rodney King or something won