Login Search

Daytona 500 odds are out!!

Last Post

Smoke will def be racing speed weeks. Starting with the duels anyways. He maybe a little sore but after strapping in he will hack it just fine. That's my guess.

actually easiest track to drive probably. Wide open baby

smoke isn't missing a thing
Last edited by 5mike5; 01-11-14 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Codasintehhouse View Post
after looking at the times from today, ford still not as fast as i thought they would be. unless they are sandbagging a little
These times me absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. Zip zero. Is ur a NASCAR guy u should know that.

And ford is gonna be 3rd in line no matte what. They have nothing for Chevy and def not Toyota

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Smoke will def be racing speed weeks. Starting with the duels anyways. He maybe a little sore but after strapping in he will hack it just fine. That's my guess.

actually easiest track to drive probably. Wide open baby

smoke isn't missing a thing
HAHA... big with your prediction AFTER the bet has been taken Mike ;-)

We'll see. A month healing time could be enough to improve him a lot, but I'm pretty confident Vegas and I will go 1-1 at the very least.

Jr nation already betting him down for Daytona. Good grief these books make a fukkin killing off him. Its unreal.

On another note, racehub is now grasping at straws for content. But damn Nicole is so damn hot I still watch in a zombie like state almost daily. I've seen every bio they have done I think.

Im fukkin ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
These times me absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. Zip zero. Is ur a NASCAR guy u should know that.

And ford is gonna be 3rd in line no matte what. They have nothing for Chevy and def not Toyota
HAHA I know, but the way they have the cars set up(what nascar controls) for Daytona they should all be close IMO. I miss the old days when drivers complained about other cars having an advantage.

My first race was the 1979 500, I was 13, the were great but the race sucked lol. I have never been back there

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
So they have stated if nationwide drivers tandem draft they will black flag cars that do so . Guess I don't get this
Ugh... not confident that rule is going to make it more interesting to watch.