Login Search

Is it February yet? I'm in NASCAR withdrawal

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Since I know it wasn't Mike, who here has bet Dillion down from +3000 to +2000
Yeah sure as hell was NOT me that did it. LOL. What the hell. Actually I wouldn't admit that but some1 fess up I want I know damn it! He will be back to 40-1 or better on raceday unless they ovrreact and he gets front row starting spot. I know its a crapshoot here but that's insane odds early for no reason.
Last edited by 5mike5; 01-23-14 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Yeah sure as hell was me that did it. LOL. What the hell. Actually I wouldn't admit that but some1 fess up I want I know damn it! He will be back to 40-1 or better on raceday unless they ovrreact and he gets front row starting spot. I know its a crapshoot here but that's insane odds early for no reason.

yes remember the overreaction when Danica got pole

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
For the life of me, I can't understand why she is getting 45-1 type odds right now at 5D. I should be getting Mike's David Ragan (100-1) type odds for her to win the Daytona 500.

Ragan should be a small play for everyone since he can draft well.

Think Jay due to fact 500 was her only top 10 last year

Just was reading rules for motor sports this year on 5dimes and saw they might be adding some cool stuff. 2 years ago they use to have matchups with like Kyle (-2.5) positions over kennseth (+125) or whatever and looks like they might be back. They didn't offer those at all last year and stopped early the season b4.

Also something new looks like 2 driers vs 1 in a matchups. Like #2 AND #16 vs #11 (-180/+160). Where either one on those 2 cars beats Hamlin u win or the underdog would be Hamlin having to beat both kes and biffle. Sounds pretty cool To take longshots on a parlay of a few of those for fun probably. I hope they follow through and offer those would be fun to play around with imo.

But who knows if they will offer either of those 2 options on h2h. Just never noticed them in the Motorsport rules last season.

I just uts can't wait for my longshot open parlays with underdog plays with last- leg for the cup races. My goodness those were just a fukkin waterfall of money last season.
Last edited by 5mike5; 01-23-14 at 09:06 PM.

Just was reading rules for motor sports this year on 5dimes and saw they might be adding some cool stuff. 2 years ago they use to have matchups with like Kyle (-2.5) positions over kennseth (+125) or whatever and looks like they might be back. They didn't offer those at all last year and stopped early the season b4.

Also something new looks like 2 driers vs 1 in a matchups. Like #2 AND #16 vs #11 (-180/+160). Where either one on those 2 cars beats Hamlin u win or the underdog would be Hamlin having to beat both kes and biffle. Sounds pretty cool To take longshots on a parlay of a few of those for fun probably. I hope they follow through and offer those would be fun to play around with imo.

But who knows if they will offer either of those 2 options on h2h. Just never noticed them in the Motorsport rules last season.

I just uts can't wait for my longshot open parlays with underdog plays with last- leg for the cup races. My goodness those were just a fukkin waterfall of money last season.
Good stuff Mike, I always already excited, this made me even more excited!

I think people who watch qualifying will enjoy it a lot more this way. Only trouble with the one set of tires rule is that they will have to go for a fast lap early then save save save tires until the end so they have enough grip left for a second fast run if needed.

Sounds promising! Like it when they increase motorsport offerings. Shows they are interested in it still.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I think people who watch qualifying will enjoy it a lot more this way. Only trouble with the one set of tires rule is that they will have to go for a fast lap early then save save save tires until the end so they have enough grip left for a second fast run if needed.

Blow a tire and screwed

Blow a tire and screwed
Think they will have an allowance for that.

Although it probably depends on how drunk they were this NYE as they put that full hour into brainstorming the annual rule changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Think they will have an allowance for that.

Although it probably depends on how drunk they were this NYE as they put that full hour into brainstorming the annual rule changes.

Could be that's just how I interpreted it. What could be concern is no changes during session someone super loose off truck and we see big practice wrecks

Could be that's just how I interpreted it. What could be concern is no changes during session someone super loose off truck and we see big practice wrecks
I get that part. Teams will just use it as additional practice time if they can change setup during the session.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
I dont get why they had to change the Qualifying System to be honest,if it isnt broke dont fix it.
Ratings.

How many here watched more than 5 qualifying sessions last year?

Quali is a big ratings winner for F1. France wants some of that. And I bet he is thinking that he can't increase race day ratings as easily.