Login Search

Is it February yet? I'm in NASCAR withdrawal

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
Think Brad has big year and Hamlin and him have huge bounce back seasons
I think your right about Brad, no way he can have as bad a season as last year its only going to go up from here,with Hamlin I couldnt care less, cant stand that guy.

Denny Had a good year in 2010, bad in 11, good in 12, bad in 13.

He seems hard to like, but one of the posters here (who was it?) hooked up with him and went out drinking and stuff and talked about what a nice, generous, normal sort of guy he was.

So I try and think of that when I get the urge to call him a twat ever since

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Denny Had a good year in 2010, bad in 11, good in 12, bad in 13.

He seems hard to like, but one of the posters here (who was it?) hooked up with him and went out drinking and stuff and talked about what a nice, generous, normal sort of guy he was.

So I try and think of that when I get the urge to call him a twat ever since
Thats cool,yeah I just think he gets abit spiteful with his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Started reading through all my notebooks today for feb races so I can get refreshed. Even watched a few last races to add some notes to those.

Damn love my job!!!!
Do you have alot of videos of the past races then.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Do you have alot of videos of the past races then.
Yeah I keep them for the past few years. Then watch them to see if I missed anything in my notes. Stats don't mean a lot in NASCAR imo. Well some I mean some of the time. U know a drive stats could say he finished 15th but maybe that's cause a bad pit stop ect ect. So I always watch past races from the track where the race is at every week. Plus I have detailed notes I take. 2nd race from a track each season I don't have to watch cause I already reviewed my driver notebooks and track notebook. Just another tool

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Yeah I keep them for the past few years. Then watch them to see if I missed anything in my notes. Stats don't mean a lot in NASCAR imo. Well some I mean some of the time. U know a drive stats could say he finished 15th but maybe that's cause a bad pit stop ect ect. So I always watch past races from the track where the race is at every week. Plus I have detailed notes I take. 2nd race from a track each season I don't have to watch cause I already reviewed my driver notebooks and track notebook. Just another tool
Sweet,have you been to quite a few races,my buddy went to Michigan last year and bought a Pit Pass,said it was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Sweet,have you been to quite a few races,my buddy went to Michigan last year and bought a Pit Pass,said it was pretty cool.
Oh yeah I been to several tracks. Buddy dad has an RV and use to work on NHRA cars so he knows guys at all the tracks so we got pit road passes and stuff. Last ur I didn't go to any was first year I stayed home in years