Login Search

Is it February yet? I'm in NASCAR withdrawal

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
No doubt best engine shop in Nascar but Edwards has to have nightmares. He wins if he just finishes one spot higher in any of 10 chase races
Edwards is starting to really annoy me the guy use to take chances win races and know he's become ultra conservative, the amount of money they invested in him after that 2012 season and he's done basically nothing since,we ended up losing Matt Kenseth because of it,I guarentee you the contract was the big reason Matt jumped ship.

But yeah your right,one spot was all he needed,I actually had a ton of money on Edwards to win the Title.
Last edited by packerd_00; 01-21-14 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

Ok actually I dont mind Ambrose, he's a Ford guy.
Fastest on race day!

No doubt best engine shop in Nascar but Edwards has to have nightmares. He wins if he just finishes one spot higher in any of 10 chase races
Maybe he hides it well. But he seemed weirdly cool about it I thought at the time, and even into the next season when asked about losing it like that.

Wonder if that is a clue about how he managed to lose it. Didn't want it bad enough possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Fastest on race day! .
He's always pretty strong at those Restrictor Plate races, and dominates the Road Courses,I like that he wants to become a top driver,alot of guys will be happy just to be a middle of the pack sort of driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Found on road dead!

Maybe he hides it well. But he seemed weirdly cool about it I thought at the time, and even into the next season when asked about losing it like that.

Wonder if that is a clue about how he managed to lose it. Didn't want it bad enough possibly.

fixed that

Edwards it seems is a motivation thing IMO. If he isn't feuding with someone like Brad he is about a mid pack driver
Real shame,because I know he's got the skills, he proved it when he battled Jimmie what was it 2009 for the title.

Its funny because like my friend was saying to me,it seemed like when he got married that same year,he got conservative,just look at his win record since.

Real shame,because I know he's got the skills, he proved it when he battled Jimmie what was it 2009 for the title.

Its funny because like my friend was saying to me,it seemed like when he got married that same year,he got conservative,just look at his win record since.

added to that think Roush has fallen behind most of top tier teams

added to that think Roush has fallen behind most of top tier teams
I keep hoping we can get back in the game, we got a great young driver in Steinhouse Jr. id hate to lose him because were falling to far behind the competition.

Im a Ford guy so I cant jump ship to another Manufacture,Penske seems like he's Fords best chance at the moment.

I keep hoping we can get back in the game, we got a great young driver in Steinhouse Jr. id hate to lose him because were falling to far behind the competition.

Im a Ford guy so I cant jump ship to another Manufacture,Penske seems like he's Fords best chance at the moment.
Think Brad has big year and Hamlin and him have huge bounce back seasons