Login Search

Is it February yet? I'm in NASCAR withdrawal

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
5 Dimes my friend. The Ragan bet was the only long shot I didn't play

When I saw it I was like this mofo is crazy to think he can win....well he did....won a lot of $$$
Ok cool, damn that must have pissed you off royally, Jamie McMurray always seems like a good outsider to pick at Daytona. Did you bet on Trevor Bayne when he got that win at Daytona a few years ago.

I think its hard because there are so many scrubs that can end up winning at a Restrictor Plate race, I remember even Dave Blaney had a great shot at winning I cant remember if it was Dega or Daytona a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Ok cool, damn that must have pissed you off royally, Jamie McMurray always seems like a good outsider to pick at Daytona. Did you bet on Trevor Bayne when he got that win at Daytona a few years ago.

I think its hard because there are so many scrubs that can end up winning at a Restrictor Plate race, I remember even Dave Blaney had a great shot at winning I cant remember if it was Dega or Daytona a couple of years ago.
They are tough to bet but pay really well if you hit them. Make the smart play and throw a little on the guy who drives the #4 car (can't seem to think of his name)

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
They are tough to bet but pay really well if you hit them. Make the smart play and throw a little on the guy who drives the #4 car (can't seem to think of his name)
Old Happy Harvick, cant go wrong with him at Daytona.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
So the Greek posted these wonder if 5dimes will

Driver To Win Rookie Of The Year FEB 23, 2014 | 10:00 AM
Austin Dillon -125
Kyle Larson +200
Justin Allgaier +800
Michael Annett +2500
Field +800
Must start in the Daytona 500 for action.
Id have to take Larson. Even with less equipment he can drive circles around dillon.

None of those rookies should even be in cup imo