Login Search

Is it February yet? I'm in NASCAR withdrawal

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I won 10k on a scratchie a few years back.

That must have been what farked up my life! Finally i can stop blaming myself
WOW, how freakkin awsome can u get!

10k is a HUGE score off a scratch off ticket....odds had to be astronomical on that

would have LOVED to see ur face when u realized that u hit for 10K....

hell when i won just $2,100, i about fainted just because i know how hard it is to even win even $100 to $500 on a damn instant sctratch off...
Last edited by 5mike5; 12-16-13 at 07:30 PM.

lol

It was good timing but i didnt get that excited really.

One time I thought a couple of friends and I had picked 8 out of 8 for an 8k keno jackpot and was much more excited, until I realized it was only 7 from 8. Now thats dissapointment!

...culminating with the championship determined by a winner-takes-all season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.

...The final four remaining contenders would enter the season finale reset with the same amount of points. The driver who earned the most points in the season finale would be the series champion.

[QUOTE=GP;20912514]...culminating with the championship determined by a winner-takes-all season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.

...The final four remaining contenders would enter the season finale reset with the same amount of points. The driver who earned the most points in the season finale would be the series champion.

This sounds terrible. Although it would make it more exciting, it cheapens the championship quite a bit. Have one loose lug nut on the last stop at homestead and your done. This also makes the first 26 races even more meaningless than they are now.

Why are they even changing it? All of these chases have been close for the most part. If Matt didnt have a disaster at phoenix the finally would have been real close.

Doubt that will happen. I havent took time to read up on it yet, but still can't see it happening. At least anytime soon.

After we I read up on Article GP posted ill chime back in with a more educated response. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Doubt that will happen. I havent took time to read up on it yet, but still can't see it happening. At least anytime soon.

After we I read up on Article GP posted ill chime back in with a more educated response. Lol
What more do you need? This idea is ridiculous. If they don't want Jimmy to win, change the tracks. After one race there will be more then 4 eliminated. With 1 to go you have 4 possible Winners. How does that promote consistency? Motor racing championship should never be a coin toss.