Login Search

NASCAR forum NCAA bowl contest--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

what the hell am i looker?

u left me out!

any1 but reutimann you bastard
Sorry I was reading post 51, and just didn't think of you.

Mike is JPM or the Jet Dryer he runs into?
Last edited by onlooker; 12-06-13 at 07:54 PM.

Hawk gets to be the cool guy...

and im a columbian prick who isnt even in nascar anymore

oh wait, neither is pastrana
Might not be in nascar anymore but I can jump my motorcycle over Bristle while doing 360's in the air, then screwiing all the good looking women afterwords.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
Might not be in nascar anymore but I can jump my motorcycle over Bristle while doing 360's in the air, then screwiing all the good looking women afterwords.
u got that right

still surprised he gave it up after just 1 year...i really did think he was gonna get the hang of it

u got that right

still surprised he gave it up after just 1 year...i really did think he was gonna get the hang of it
I was surprised he ditched it after a year too, but at least he was man enough to admit he wasn't good at it.

I might go to the Nitro Circus here in January.
http://nitrocircuslive.com/upcoming-...can-tour-2014/

Tickets are $81.

Don't forget Pastrana got injured right in the middle of his campaign. I remember thinking at the time it happened at the worst possible time just as he appeared about to step up a little.

I bet he could win with enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
I was surprised he ditched it after a year too, but at least he was man enough to admit he wasn't good at it.

I might go to the Nitro Circus here in January.
http://nitrocircuslive.com/upcoming-...can-tour-2014/

Tickets are $81.
WOW, thats weird... its on here in May and tickets are $79

Seriously almost every single international act takes advanatge of us and tickets etc are often double what you guys pay.

Don't know if this on purpose, but this sort of stuff is what makes fans love Travis. He wouldn't ask them to all turn up to be fleeced at the door before his show.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
WOW, thats weird... its on here in May and tickets are $79

Seriously almost every single international act takes advanatge of us and tickets etc are often double what you guys pay.

Don't know if this on purpose, but this sort of stuff is what makes fans love Travis. He wouldn't ask them to all turn up to be fleeced at the door before his show.
I searched best available. They have some tickets at $48 too.