The NASCAR Ashes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
Cook top england series batsman 3.95
Watson under 366.5 runs 1.8
M clarke under 432.5 runs1.8
Anyone to get 200 yes 2.5
Top venue for runs waca 8.2
Don;t know enough about Cook bet to know and can't take Unders on our bats but do like those anyone to get a double century odds.

What's your thinking with WACA? England never win there from memory.

you staying up to watch a bit of day 1 shaun? Looks like it is a nice day at the gabba today, maybe not so much the rest of the test.

I feel dirty, ended up taking England for the win but will still be cheering on the Aussies!

I like that WACA bet too. Always a fast flat pitch, should have plenty of runs in it.

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
you staying up to watch a bit of day 1 shaun? Looks like it is a nice day at the gabba today, maybe not so much the rest of the test.

I feel dirty, ended up taking England for the win but will still be cheering on the Aussies!

I like that WACA bet too. Always a fast flat pitch, should have plenty of runs in it.
Yes staying up for a little off it. Warner hitting broad fir 4 2nd over was good

Quote Originally Posted by mati View Post

i feel dirty, ended up taking england for the win but will still be cheering on the aussies!

i like that waca bet too. Always a fast flat pitch, should have plenty of runs in it.
what!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
If it was a straight $200/yr membership fee it would still be a no brainer value wise for me, as a non-us person. I think I would still pay it as a US user too.

The charity angle is just there so SBR can not be accused of selling americans gambling points they can cash out.

I think you will find Americans will have other options in the near future.

Whats so good about being pro that makes it no brainer. Nobodys ever really told me

I'm not US, so they given me ~ $1500 in cash at 5D or Pinny each year for points.

It used to be that way for you too. And without limits. So you could collect thousands at one stage.

A US poster can tell you the exact situation now, but I think most would say its still an easy decision. You definitely get more than 200 bucks cash value if you want it from store. But mostly you just get to participate in everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I'm not US, so they given me ~ $1500 in cash at 5D or Pinny each year for points.

It used to be that way for you too. And without limits. So you could collect thousands at one stage.

A US poster can tell you the exact situation now, but I think most would say its still an easy decision. You definitely get more than 200 bucks cash value if you want it from store. But mostly you just get to participate in everything.
Interesting. Your getting 1500 to 5d through your points? Ive never bothered because I think im not elligible for these cash bonuses as my account wasnt created through SBR. Am I understanding this correctly? Would you recommend I sign up with another of the books to take of advantage?