Login Search

football discussion for NASCAR forum

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
look on left hand side of the main page after u sign in.

U will see in left hand side of page that says "office pools" for the supper bowl. There's a $10, $25, and $100 pool
Strange, I dont have it. Ive seen it before because ive played the college basketball pools. Ill see what dimes chat says.

I asked chat and the first response i got was: Well sir if you dont see them after you log in, it is because they are not available at the moment. Seemed like a dickish thing to say, but what ever. He was nicer the rest of the convo, conclusion was he said it should be there.

I then got the idea to google 5dimes office pools and clicked the link and the page says this:
You do not have permission to enter this feature.

So whatever I didnt want to play in there stupid office pool anyway lol
Im playing Denver tonight 1st quarter, game, alt line -6 +180

I know its super bowl sunday but all I can think about is daytona. We need some sprint unlimited odds!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
I asked chat and the first response i got was: Well sir if you dont see them after you log in, it is because they are not available at the moment. Seemed like a dickish thing to say, but what ever. He was nicer the rest of the convo, conclusion was he said it should be there.

I then got the idea to google 5dimes office pools and clicked the link and the page says this:
You do not have permission to enter this feature.

So whatever I didnt want to play in there stupid office pool anyway lol
Im playing Denver tonight 1st quarter, game, alt line -6 +180

I know its super bowl sunday but all I can think about is daytona. We need some sprint unlimited odds!!
here i will take a screen shot and show u Jmac...give me just a minute and u will see it...thir CS is clueless 99% of the time

its hard to know where to look if u never seen them b4...they also run them weekly for nascar but pool is always around 100 or less so i only played 2 times...tied for the win 1 time but only won $50...

anyways this is gonna be big...they are alwats winner take all too

im posting it now in next post for u

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
yeah the office pool isnt listed on mine.

Name:  nopool.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  17.5 KB
well thats strange?

they dont even make $ off their pools..100% goes to the winner....

i would ask why again, theres no reason it shouldnt be....dumbest shit ive ever heard of....ive only played in 2 whole time iver been there just for fun but u need an anwser why not

might not work but try a mirror siite and see if it pops up

there has to be a reason Jmac, cause they have no reason not to offer it to u...they have office pools everyday for every major sport

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
I've never played a 5 Dimes pool before but I might try the 10 dollar one today.

It says payout is 540. Does that mean 54 people entered? I was wondering if they take a cut of the prize pool.
yes now its over $1,000 already

so 100 people have entered the $10 pool now.....i am thinking 1500 at min so its def worth a shot for fun at that price

if there are ties it goes to tiebreaker, then its split amoung winners if they also are tied after the tiebreaker (which is what happened to me, we both picked winning car # that race...LOL)

it has always been WINNER TAKE ALL
Last edited by 5mike5; 02-02-14 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
I've never played a 5 Dimes pool before but I might try the 10 dollar one today.

It says payout is 540. Does that mean 54 people entered? I was wondering if they take a cut of the prize pool?.
no they dont take even $1.00

all money goes to the pot and stays there....

when i won it i got all of it

Yeah its real weird. Hadnt thought about the mirror site, but I checked and its the same. All the guy would tell me is sometimes there available and sometimes there not. I told him I knew a few guys who were in the pool and he said if there is a pool it would show up.

I am a little curious as to why, but its not a huge deal.

This is the link to the page im pretty sure http://www.5dimes.eu/officepools.asp And it tells me I dont have permission to enter this feature. Like I said ive used there office pool before for ncaab tournaments. I know the office pool hasnt been available to me all week because I was looking for one all week.

man the the strangest thing ive ever heard of there, and ive heard some strange things....wish i had an anwser for ya buddy

but i canr even think of a crazy reason why they would be available....i know its just for fun but thats stupid

did u talk to diffferent people or just the same CS, because they can be quite stupid at 5dimes most of the time?

nah i would try 1 more time with different CS agaent...just be nice.... u dont have to worry about that if its TONY and u have to ask for him so theres no trouble to be had

trust me just ask 1 more CS rep....trust me its no biggie.....just say all my fiends have office pools so just wondered why i dont?

its up to u my friend, but u wont get in trouble believe me

im almost done with all my crazy longshot props...will post any minute

if 1 even has a chance ill be thrilled...i just wanna enjoy the game and i have no pressure at all cause i didnt even risk $150 total

dout i bet a side to win unless its a big alt line and havent seen 1 big enough yet to wet my whistle

i did start 1 open parlay though....ARC to get an INT (+400)