Login Search

football discussion for NASCAR forum

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
im so excited to bet the SUPERBOWL i feel like tomorrow is Xmas...sad when u dnt bet fopr 2 months straight u get the itch....and i even denyig i would deposit just for this....well im not im just starting to get all my $ in for the start of nascar season i kept from last seasons quarter

i really cant wait for some ACTION BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to hear all ur guys opinions tomorrow....

and ANYBODY that sees any huge prop or any play underdogs post them up i like to know what otheres are liking on the low risk huge reward side

i know im gonna play a Open parlay or 2 with some of those if i like anything enough
LOL... you're like an excited kid on xmas eve!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
It took me almost a year but once u study them (5dimes odds on NASCAR) weekly they are easy to get a good prediction on how dimes odds move on raceday.

But That's not near a good longshot price for armirola. He should be 100-1 at best imo

Best thing about 5dimes is they always have the best longshots on raceday and best odds in favs early by far of any other book on the planet. At least til they find out what we are betting anyways.
Yeah do concur Amirola should have better long shot oddsit isnt as though he has been much of a threat at Daytona in the past. Ragan has the same odds,explain that one to me.
Last edited by packerd_00; 02-02-14 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
longest feild goal over 44.5. two good kickers and 1 great defense. somebody will need to kick a long one. -110 on that. den commits 1st turnover -120. wilson no interceptions +105.
yeah thats a good 1....

i saw both teams make 37+ yard FG (+175) too...ive hit that 1 alot when i use to bet alot of nnfl +odd props....this year they didnt offer it the few times i looked

but since i havent been betting football props this season im not as smart on it....i might see what chances are but havent bet it yet...just saw it was posted at decent odds

my first prop is M.Ball scores 1st TD (+1750)

just in case denver gets inside the 5 early, at least it would have a chance since he is their back in those close situations usually and not moreno....worth a chance as a huge longshot anyways amd low risk

ill list all my crazy longshot props in 1 post when im finished for the day

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac926 View Post
Where did you find that pool on dimes?
look on left hand side of the main page after u sign in.

U will see in left hand side of page that says "office pools" for the supper bowl. There's a $10, $25, and $100 pool

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
I hope M.Ball comes through for you.

Go Broncos
Yeah that's a Hail Mary. But thanks. My buddy Wayne told me about it actually

Ill have several of those longshots. All in betting. I'm not betting enough to place just on the reg game and spread so I like to make it worth my whole and at least fun ya know.

But ill list all my plays well b4 kickoff. I don't expect to win any though just want to have fun rooting on all of longshots. And if even 1 by miracle wins it will double any risk I had for the whole game. GL tonight