Login Search

football discussion for NASCAR forum

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
thanks guys....feels good to be back in the game this weekend

I had a nail bitter in the NBA. Kings ML. Fukers were up 9 in 4th with about 8 to play. Ended up down 7 with a few minutes to go. Kings tied it, and won in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
I had a nail bitter in the NBA. Kings ML. Fukers were up 9 in 4th with about 8 to play. Ended up down 7 with a few minutes to go. Kings tied it, and won in OT.
good grief....i cant bet NBA just for tht reason...those damn runs and swings are too much for me

glad it won though all that matters besides u losing 6 weeks off ur life

now lets get ready for the NFL tomorrow gents

been forever since i played...probably play a prop parlay and a parlay of games or ML dogs

im going to bed...I haven't had this much frun and excitment since nascar ended

good grief....i cant bet NBA just for tht reason...those damn runs and swings are too much for me

glad it won though all that matters besides u losing 6 weeks off ur life
Use to it in the NBA. That is why I only bet ML underdogs. Do fairly well with it.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
Use to it in the NBA. That is why I only bet ML underdogs. Do fairly well with it.
when i was playing nba player +odd props i did pretty damn well at those...i just got out out the groove of doing it last year and never started up this year either...

i did those the same way i do most of my +odds plays, open parlay 2-3 of them but i did also bet those single some nights too

i took the saints -3 (-108) as my single play early for a little chunk

other than that just started a open +odds parlay
just realized it was the SNF game tonight..damn it, thought it was at 1pm....damn 5dimes never putting games in order they are played pissed me off!!!!

oh well at least ill have some $ still
Last edited by 5mike5; 12-08-13 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Who does McCluster play for?
kansas city chiefs

already had a catch too, good start...

hes a RB but really just releases from backfield to catch swing passes and as a outlet....also returns punts for them...
Last edited by 5mike5; 12-08-13 at 01:20 PM.

ill probably play another prop parlay if that 1 doesnt come throught for me on the 4pm games....and ill post it earlier...but beware, no way ill be as red hot today in NFL and i was in college yesterday

even though i do LOVE my big bet for the day, the SAINTS -3 at home...Drew brees just does not lose at home, at least when Shaun Payton is coaching...remember he was suspended all last season so i don't count those loses the same as when hes there)...i could be wrong but i think i heard this morning that Brees is 15-0 last 15 home games with his coach on the sidelines

i know u guys probably think its dumb to take out alot of my profit i won yesterday, but for me not getting big payouts during the nascar off-season its smart for me i think..especialy since it was a large amount..its rare i get a big payout the 3 months with no nascar so when i get the chance ill take it...just trying to be smart during the offseason
Last edited by 5mike5; 12-08-13 at 12:25 PM.