Login Search

football discussion for NASCAR forum

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Think I'm gonna get back into the action this weekend. After a solid 3+ weeks without a single wager. Actually felt great to just be relaxing and not bothering with it
Think I'm back in the game starting tomorrow boys. See how he weekend goes but not gonna risk too much. Probably just a few parlays to get my feet wet again. Lol. No NASCAR means Miley gets no payouts usually.

Then if I lose probably take another break til bowl season kicks in and NFL playoffs I can never resist that cause its my favorite football of the entire year. Nfl playoffs>bowl games imo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Texans lose

That moves me to 497th.

I was going to try and pick losers but decided that was dumb when i was already doing that picking winners.
Damn optional that would be sweet as hell if u got a big payday off being 500th place buddy!!!!

much better than the t-shirt I might or might no get at this point. LOL. I dropped from 17gh to 36th last week. Had my worst week of the whole contest going 1-4 for my 1st time. I need a nice 2 weeks to end the contest to hit the real $. Need to hit both my 2x and go 4-1 and 3-2 at a bare min. Maybe 4-1 both weeks. But at least I have a good shot at it, which is a miracle for me. Never in a 100 years would I think with a few weeks left I had a shot at the top 5-10% overall
Last edited by 5mike5; 12-06-13 at 09:02 AM.