Login Search

football discussion for NASCAR forum

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Don't look now boys but I'm making a serious run at top 20 in overall BTP standings. Horseshoe
Do it Mike!

I thought I would get closer to last place with my awesome 1-4 this week... but still 24th for that prize. :\

Think you are much better shot at 1st place from 21st!

wish I had parlayed Jacksonville and TB. I teased instead. That's twice now that a parlay of those two would've paid big time (two weeks ago, when they each got their first win).

Win 2 Team Teaser (ties win) Teaser tw 5fb & 4bk
Win 11/24/13 1:00pm NFL Football 209 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +13 * vs Detroit Lions
Win 11/24/13 1:00pm NFL Football 211 Jacksonville Jaguars +17 * vs Houston Texans

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Do it Mike!

I thought I would get closer to last place with my awesome 1-4 this week... but still 24th for that prize. :\

Think you are much better shot at 1st place from 21st!
Thanks bud. I ended week ranked #17 overall!

been odd contest for me. I haven't been 5-0 yet but my worst week was 2-3. And only missed 2x one time I think. Been 4-1 the most and last 2 weeks running. Just been pretty lucky and steady so far. Be wild for me to finish in the real $. Still 2 weeks left to drop out of it though.

i have a horseshoe for sbr football contests is my only explanation
Last edited by 5mike5; 11-26-13 at 07:19 PM.

I actually almost forgot to make any plays last week. I didn't remember til almost 1pm on Sunday. Which would have sucked cause im pretty sure if u dont make 5 plays every single week u can't win the main overall prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
I actually almost forgot to make any plays last week. I didn't remember til almost 1pm on Sunday. Which would have sucked cause im pretty sure if u dont make 5 plays every single week u can't win the main overall prizes.
Almost certain you can miss as many as you like mate.

I read now its 60 min plays to qualify for the overall cash prizes. Like yisman said I already have that many

If im near top 10 I might just guarantee myself in the real money. Guess it just depends on what the units are around me and if its worth it to try and move up money wise. But what the hell I'm sure ill end up going for it. Why not

Just hope I can keep up the steady play this week!
Last edited by 5mike5; 11-28-13 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
The Prick came in the bottom in '10 and '11.

Then he turns into a stud last and this year.

5th when you put yourself out there as the man to beat out of this many is impressive I reckon.
Someone is obviously helping him. He was never this good.