Login Search

TALLADEGA--5mike5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by lilmikecav View Post
I'm not an expert in horse racing but I do know a lot. I own a small percentage in 4 horses. There is a lot of early speed in this race. If you see the opening half mile run in 45-46 seconds then a horse in the middle of the field or back is going to win. A lot of people are betting goldencents but he is a front runner and with all this speed early I don't think he can make it the whole way without dieing down the stretch. Orb will be middle of pack early and close. Normandy invasion and Javas war are two big time closers. They will be flying up down the stretch. It's just a matter if they can catch the leader by the pole. Itsmyluckyday is a good horse, I just don't think he can make it a mile and a quarter. His last race was a mile and an eighth and he died down the stretch. Verrazano is going to be a favorite he should finish in top 4 but I think orb will take it. These odds are so high that an trifecta will pay hugeeeeee.
May-04 CHU R11 5.00 SBR EXX 5,16,19

May-04 CHU R11 5.00 SBR TRI 16/5,19/5,12,14,19

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
lines of battle from dubai is a very good longshot pick for the derby. I have no idea why he is 43 to 1. this is a dark horse fellas. I am definetly putting a 20 on this horse. it would not surprise me at all if he wins this. Good luck.
May-04 CHU R11 15.00 SBR WS 11

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
taken

Logano +550
kurt b + 730

just small plays
Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
GL buddy!!!

im fired up and should be exciting dega racing!!!!

Do you guys think we will be racing today? All I can find on TV streams is sports car racing

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Do you guys think we will be racing today? All I can find on TV streams is sports car racing
oh yeah rain has stopped and already drying the track....no rain on radar on the way either

it might be 2 hrs or so but thats just a guess....they can start as late as around 6pm but wont need that long

Logano (+575)

Bayne (+925)

**might take 1 more and thats it to win the race...wont decide for little while if ill add another or parlay of some kind

just want to see some plate racing!!!!!!
Last edited by 5mike5; 05-04-13 at 02:05 PM.

Logano (+575)

Bayne (+925)

**might take 1 more and thats it to win the race...wont decide for little while if ill add another or parlay of some kind

just want to see some plate racing!!!!!!
Following you.

Joey Logano +600 (WHLV)
Trevor Bayne +1000 (SC)

WillHill LV has dropped to 9/2 on Bayne.
Stations has Logano at 7/2.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
Following you.

Joey Logano +600 (WHLV)
Trevor Bayne +1000 (SC)

WillHill LV has dropped to 9/2 on Bayne.
Stations has Logano at 7/2.

cant decide if i should throw 1 more dart or not...R.smith is catching my attention but no idea why....thought about the field but damn tough to imagine the 13 that are listed not winning it
Last edited by 5mike5; 05-04-13 at 07:41 PM.

good #s too

cant decide if i should throw 1 more dart or not...R.smith is catching my attention but no idea why....thought about the field but damn tough to imagine the 13 that are listed not winning it
I still can't believe Stations has Bowyer in the Field (8/1) for tomorrow.