Login Search

TALLADEGA--5mike5

Last Post

sadly it wont matter if this forecast holds up, and the LAST thing i want to see is a rain shortened cup race..i would gladly wait a day to have a full race

at least sunday looks a little better than tomorrow does

been a while since 2 races were held on a monday, and wouldnt mind not seeing it anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
sadly it wont matter if this forecast holds up, and the LAST thing i want to see is a rain shortened cup race..i would gladly wait a day to have a full race

at least sunday looks a little better than tomorrow does

been a while since 2 races were held on a monday, and wouldnt mind not seeing it anytime soon
you know NASCAR will try Sunday when place packed

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
you know NASCAR will try Sunday when place packed
oh yeah, just hope it isnt squeezed in between rain storms to even attempt 1/2 way

i would much rather see a full race monday morning

oh yeah, just hope it isnt squeezed in between rain storms to even attempt 1/2 way

i would much rather see a full race monday morning
Be interesting to see how much wet the fancy dryers can handle at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post

Bayne, Kurt, Larson
Bayne was walking to walk on TV earlier. Sounds/looks very confident he has the best car he could have.

hard to leave logano off

worst of 3rd last 4 nationwide races is the stat of the week in that series, especially with the competition lacking

could also see a nobody winning it with the lack of drivers, i might even consider the field with only 13 listed

not sure i fancy larson on his 1st dega attempt
Last edited by 5mike5; 05-03-13 at 07:47 PM.

sorry to root against you on that Mike but I'm going away for the weekend and not working Monday so 2 races on monday would be great for me!