Login Search

My Motorsport 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
He'll have to make it a very long way on the mediums to have any life in the softs for last lap run at it....
The medium tyres were seeming to last quite awhile during practice, would be surprised if he tries to do more then 10-12 laps at the end on the softs. He has big car advantage so he has a strong chance at the end, should really be fav in this spot IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

The medium tyres were seeming to last quite awhile during practice, would be surprised if he tries to do more then 10-12 laps at the end on the softs. He has big car advantage so he has a strong chance at the end, should really be fav in this spot IMO.
Yeah agree he is holding a strategic advantage.

The soft tyres last about 8 laps and only have 3 fast ones in them.

Sure, those softs wont last very long but they always manage to eke out a few more laps once track rubbers in properly. Guys were doing 13-14 laps on them in practice, just at a terrible pace. They always seem to make a step and improve deg by race day, looking fwd to finding out how much.

I've lost on the last 2 races so hoping i get it right this time to some extent!

Kravitz just saying Pirrelli have advised teams starting on softs not to attempt to complete race on one set of mediums as it wont be safe.

Which would see everyone, maybe including Webber and Grojean, changing to softs in last 10 laps id guess.