Login Search

My Motorsport 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
pretty common in bike racing mike. mostly used when it starts/stops raining. Quicker to come in and swap bikes then wait for team to change tyres on original bike.
oh ok, thanks for the explanation

whatever happened to that guy that was like -200 every GP race i saw on 5dimes last year or 2 years ago?

he might still be there but cvant remember his name

Not sure mate would probably have been Jorge Lorenzo or Casey Stoner.
it was CASEY STONER

what ever happened to him?

not like i EVER look at those odds, justy always remember seeing his name being a HUGE fav at the bottom of the 5dimes motor-sport page when they offer the GP races and cant remember seeing him this season at all?

he retired at the end of last year, and he is only 28!

wish he was still racing in moto but cant blame the guy for wanting to just enjoy himself.
damn he retired at 28 and he had to be DOMINATING that sport to be the fav almost every week i can remember seeing the odds...

again i never looked 4 the odds on GP, just seem to remember passing it by and him always being a HUGE fav when i noticed them at the bottom of the 5dimes page every week

Sorry was on a bit of a bender yesterday and missed alot of the action.

I wasnt too keen on motogp, the weather delays and no significant track time scared me off. No play for me.

Kept looking over the f1 odds but hasnt been anything I like at all yet. Books seem to be losing interest too, not as many different h2h's as earlier in the year. Hoping I can find atleast a nice h2h for the race.

Im as big a webber fan as any and I just dont see the bias in the last race. Without going into a big spiel, as im pretty hungover, I dont think Red Bull had much of a choice in Japan.

Also think the strategy Webber is on today will advantage his driving style this time (harder on the tyres). He will be on the softs late in the race when car is lighter and will help alleviate the heavy deg.

But if he gets a bad start and is pos 5-7 after lap 1 I think it will be too hard. Im begging for a good start.

I'm the same as Matt... don't put a lot of stock in the Webber being saboutaged stuff, and a Webber fan as well.

I have a friend in Melbourne that has been convinced for years only reason Vettel ever won a race was RBR bias against Webber sent this string of emails during the Japan race though

Think it's obvious how angry mark is. They screwed him. That leg was angry !

On 13 October 2013 18:16, build <*****@gmail.com> wrote:
thought not, rbr screwed him as usual now it's down to balls but he'll be given the hold station when he gets to seb which has casg penalties. .... will he ?

On 13 October 2013 18:11, build <*****@gmail.com> wrote:
unless mark can do 13 laps more on these tyres? big ask

On 13 October 2013 18:09, build <*****@gmail.com> wrote:
vettel leads the race not mark or roman.

On 13 October 2013 18:07, build <*****@gmail.com> wrote:
but they screwed him on tyres.... now can mark screw rbr.

On 13 October 2013 17:50, build <*****@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Mark has been given the car !!!!

Good luck to us with Webber....