Login Search

TALLADEGA--5mike5

Last Post

wow cant believe that

hard to explain but they arent letting me get off more than 1 bet at a time at a given price, meaning if i bet even 20.00 on a driver lets say i wouldnt be able to bet again becuase they are intentionally freezing that price no matter the amount is 250 or 15 bucks on it....and then it drops immediatley even for the 20 dollar bet...and its dropping for everybody, not just me...thats part is normal, just the freezing the driver that isnt

i just tried it to make sure and it is

who knows what else as im just getting into it

really not that big of a deal for me, as i still got max on both drivers, but i went to bet bowyer again and left a 0 off and just put 20 bucks and it froze it at that price, so i couldnt bet it again and then when price moved i could...just have to make sure i dont mess up on the pricer i want each driver at i guess

so basically they are freezing driver odds no matter how small or large my bets now

if i accidentally bet gordon only 100 bucks, thats all i will get at that price, where as b4 i could go back and put 150 more for 250 max at the same price...and thats not happening