Login Search

Daytona Nationwide race leans. HELP!

Last Post

Default Daytona Nationwide race leans. HELP!

taking shots and making guesses...

Anyone got any info or opinions on these leans?

Kyle Busch +525
Dale Earnhardt Jr +525
Brad Keselowski +775
Ricky Stenhouse +1400
Trevor Bayne +1800

3202 D.Patrick finishing position under 13½* +120

3002 Kyle Busch* +120 vs Tony Stewart
3003 Dale Earnhardt Jr* -150 vs Denny Hamlin
3005 Brad Keselowski* -140 vs Kurt Busch
3008 Ricky Stenhouse* -110 vs Joey Logano
3009 Trevor Bayne* -130 vs Elliot Sadler
3011 Austin Dillon* -145 vs Justin Allgaier
3015 James Buescher* -120 vs Cole Whitt
3018 Kenny Wallace* -110 vs Mike Wallace
3052 Dale Earnhardt Jr* -110 vs Tony Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
GL Opti!

I don't see Danica finishing this race though. Will be too much chaos.

Dansanity will have to wait for another day.
I think she is pretty level headed. And will be more about finsihing than winning. And hopefully that means she will be among the dozen or so lead lap finishers

Thats my logic anyway

agreed, definately will be about finishing for her today. Really, apart from maybe 5-6 drivers, thats what they all should be thinking. Just survive.

I don't think she will do anything silly, if she DNF's it will most likely be due to carnage not of her making. I actually hope she does well. A top 5 would be huge.

I do think she will be kind of worried she is starting up front though. She was probably planning on cruising around at the back of the pack for the majority of the race!

agreed, definately will be about finishing for her today. Really, apart from maybe 5-6 drivers, thats what they all should be thinking. Just survive. I don't think she will do anything silly, if she DNF's it will most likely be due to carnage not of her making. I actually hope she does well. A top 5 would be huge. I do think she will be kind of worried she is starting up front though. She was probably planning on cruising around at the back of the pack for the majority of the race!
i have a feeling smoke will help her out, or Jr.

both should look out for her today. Hey, you guys see that interview with Kurt Busch. It was pretty good. Can't believe I am up at 5am...I havent bothered sleeping today. Racing season is definitely upon us.
great interview i agree

both should look out for her today. Hey, you guys see that interview with Kurt Busch. It was pretty good. Can't believe I am up at 5am...I havent bothered sleeping today. Racing season is definitely upon us.
Missed that. Did he sound like he thought a win this year was really realistic?

I jumped into bed about 10pm and got back up about 2.00am, so all good up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Missed that. Did he sound like he thought a win this year was really realistic?
They just talked about the dramas from last year, his attitude, etc. not much about the future results. He manned up though mostly, which was good to see.