Login Search

Damn The Aussie Open Draw!

Last Post

Default Damn The Aussie Open Draw!

Damn Damn Damn!

I fully intended to put a dime on Nalbandian and Djokovic today, and thank God I waited for the draw. Not only are they both in Federer's half, they're both in the same MFing quarter. The two guys that fully have the potential to beat Federer and offered tremendous value will have to play an excrutiating match against one another, and the winner will play Federer in the next round (who will have a breeze up to that point). Talk about the ultimate nightmare kamikaze scenario. Count me out.

I can't even tell you how legitimately upset I am, as I feel this draw cost me around 10 g's. I'd been priming for this all month....banghead:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
Damn Damn Damn!

I fully intended to put a dime on Nalbandian and Djokovic today, and thank God I waited for the draw. Not only are they both in Federer's half, they're both in the same MFing quarter. The two guys that fully have the potential to beat Federer and offered tremendous value will have to play an excrutiating match against one another, and the winner will play Federer in the next round (who will have a breeze up to that point). Talk about the ultimate nightmare kamikaze scenario. Count me out.

I can't even tell you how legitimately upset I am, as I feel this draw cost me around 10 g's. I'd been priming for this all month....banghead:
BB don`t panic,as i said in a previous thread Nalbandian is highly unlikely to make the line up due to a back injury.So get your money on Djokovic and GL

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
BB don`t panic,as i said in a previous thread Nalbandian is highly unlikely to make the line up due to a back injury.So get your money on Djokovic and GL
Really??? This is why I love these boards. I've been trying to get updates on him through his website and such to no avail. What all do you know at this point? Thanks..