Login Search

AFL/NRL picks

Last Post

Default AFL/NRL picks

Can't wait for the AFL season which is my strength. Did pretty average in the NRL last year, lets see what happens

12/3/09 - Friday Night
Picks: NRL
2 unit - Brisbane Broncos ML [-108]
1 unit - St. George Dragons +4 [-104]

Being a little biased since Im a Broncos fan but I think the youngsters will rise to the occasion in front of a packed crowd. Fading the public in both games .. Hopefully a solid start.

Good Luck!

Cheers, good luck with your picks too

13/3/09 - Saturday Night

Picks: AFL
2 unit - Western Bulldogs ML [+101]

1 unit - Melbourne Storm -5.5 [+101]

I like the look of the bulldogs tonight. Saints won big last week but they pretty much played against a bottom side. Dogs are playing well, sure they nearly lost ... but if they kick straight, they will give the saints a run for their money.

Interestingly, the 3 dogs so far have won in the nrl (Knights**, Broncos and Dragons). I like the storm though, far too much talent and experience, they should win even with the injuries that they have. BOL

Lui versus Foran .. two players I've never seen play so it's going to be difficult to predict this one.
Got a feeling that Manly has been flying under the radar over the summer with teams like Tigers (signing Tuquiri), eels etc. getting the spotlight. Sure, no Orford for manly is a big blow ... but they seemed to handle it well without him last year. Can the tigers contain the Stewart brothers?

I want to take Manly to win, but hearing late rumours that D.Williams is a late withdrawal which is giving me second thoughts.

Manly have that experience and several premiership winning players, I'm having second thoughts though so this will be a small play. The dogs seem to be having a good week, will be going against the public again.

15/3/09 - Monday Night

1 unit - Manly Sea Eagles [+118]