Login Search

Tgm - nrl 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
Wow!
What a finish in the broncos game.
Fullback bet cash - was riding Inglis home hard!
Bunnies cash!
Warriors cash ATS and ML!
Cheers lads
Those TW bets were golden. I'm a dyed in the wool Roosters fan so it was a little odd clicking Inglis home from 40 out. The penalty to win it got two of the other bets up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by micase View Post
Those TW bets were golden. I'm a dyed in the wool Roosters fan so it was a little odd clicking Inglis home from 40 out. The penalty to win it got two of the other bets up as well.
All the $2 bets cashed - pity i only jumped on 2 of them.
Forgot to bet the Pavlich one too - never mind.

Let's hope it rains tries tonight!!!!!!!!!

Round 8

#38 Bulldogs/Knights OVER 37.5 @ $1.90 (IASBET) - 1 UNIT
#39 Cowboys/Eels OVER 38 @ $1.90 (BET 365) - 2 UNITS
#40 Rabbitohs ML @ $2 (TOM WATERHOUSE) - 1 UNIT ***
#41 Warriors +8 @ $1.92 (IASBET) - 1 UNIT ^^^

Notes:

*** Tom is offering a few special promotions for the Broncos/Rabbitohs game. $2 ML for the Rabbitohs is one which I am taking advantage of. Another bet I like is $2 for either fullback to score at ANYTIME during the game - with Barba and Inglis at the back, then surely this should happen. If you can't bet with Tom, I still like Rabbitohs -1.5 which you can get at Palmerbet, Sportingbet or Luxbet or -1 at Pinnacle.

^^^ As you can see from earlier discussion, this was a play for me at +9.5 which I am already on. Although I am loath to take a worse line, I highly doubt the game ends up on a margin of 9. So if they lose by 8, you get a push instead of a win.

TGm

Like Moses leading the homeless jews across the desert in search for a new holy and you have led us the Sandoiites away from the Abyss of the once holy thread of Sando's All Sports to the new fountain of wealth of theTGM NRL 2014 thread.

Man your on the ball most weeks thisa week you hav ekilled it already 4 units already and maybe 5 .

I heard somewhere here you work for a bookie in Sydney and have inside knowledge of the NRL's inner sanctum, well thanks for sharing buddy I an mamy many more here love your work and are very happy to know you as the premier NRL Capper in the WORLD

CAsh CAsh Cash

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post
TGm

Like Moses leading the homeless jews across the desert in search for a new holy and you have led us the Sandoiites away from the Abyss of the once holy thread of Sando's All Sports to the new fountain of wealth of theTGM NRL 2014 thread.

Man your on the ball most weeks thisa week you hav ekilled it already 4 units already and maybe 5 .

I heard somewhere here you work for a bookie in Sydney and have inside knowledge of the NRL's inner sanctum, well thanks for sharing buddy I an mamy many more here love your work and are very happy to know you as the premier NRL Capper in the WORLD

CAsh CAsh Cash
Thanks for your kind words Angelo.
Can't say too much on a public forum although i've parted my fair share of "red seas".....
Let's hope this thread continues to produce an endless supply of bread loaves and fish.

Sheva, sorry I just saw your post.

Best to stay away from Raiders games for the time being.

I thought you disappeared my friend.

Time for a week off to recharge with rep football this weekend.

A very interesting start to the season to say the least!
haha.. i read and follow you always...