Login Search

Tgm - nrl 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
Their away form is terrible and last weeks blowout was accentuated due to the fact that the Tigers were again caught short of interchange players late in the game due to injury.
Of note in the game was the Tigers up 12-0 early on and they bombed a couple more sitters.
If their back line could finish, they are up24-0 after 20 mins and the game is all but over.
It wasn't the first time this season the Tigers have gone up two tries only to get blown out however.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
I will be very surprised if the game is a blowout.
Fifita is now playing for a contract, so expect him to lift.
The Sharks were blown out of the water last week, all due to the McKinnon incident. The Knights were up for it from the get go and I reckon any team would have struggled to get the better of them, especially in the first half.

Let's not kid ourselves about the Warriors either. Just 3 weeks ago, they looked like shite, belted by the Eels and Dragons.
Their away form is terrible
and last weeks blowout was accentuated due to the fact that the Tigers were again caught short of interchange players late in the game due to injury.
Of note in the game was the Tigers up 12-0 early on and they bombed a couple more sitters.
If their back line could finish, they are up24-0 after 20 mins and the game is all but over.
I'm very surprised - not because the Sharks won, but with the size of the scoreline in their favour.

For those looking at loading up on the Warriors this season - see the bold section above.

The Warriors were awful - completion rate of 59%.
The Sharks (36/43) actually completed 4 more sets than the total sets the Warriors (19/32) had.
17 errors and 16 missed tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
Good luck today. Storm are tough at home but Titans are more than capable of pushing them all the way. Books giving them too many points.
Cheers mate.
Titans win straight up.

Makes up for a few sickening beats in the NSW cup today.

Manly Reserves - $3.60
Wyong Roos - $4.25

Manly up 26-22 late in the game and get rolled 27-26.
Wyong game tied at 22-22 with a minute to go, FG attempt goes under the crossbar. Wenty go the length and get a penalty right in front to ice the game 24-22.

Week 5

#28 Sharks +4.5 @ $1.92 (LUXBET) - 2 UNITS - [WIN]
#29 Raiders +6 @ $1.92 (IASBET) - 1 UNIT - [PUSH]
#30 Titans +11.5 @ $1.92 (PALMERBET) - 1 UNIT - [WIN]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Week

Bets Placed: 3
Bets Won: 2
Bets Push: 1
Bets Lost: 0
Strike Rate: 83%
Units Wagered: 4
Units Profit: 2.76
ROI: 69%

----------------------------------------------------------------------
YTD

Bets Placed: 30
Bets Won: 21
Bets Push: 1
Bets Lost: 8
Strike Rate: 70%
Units Wagered: 28
Units Profit: 12.33
ROI: 44%

Very hard to back up in the NRL
In retrospect the 2 unit play should have only been 1.
The eels have a formidable ATS record at home, even last year when they were awful, they still played well there.

I still think the Roosters will come good but obviously other teams are lifting against them and opposition coaches have figured out how to counter their gameplan.

Depending on what Cronulla do today, there might be another play on the roosters next week

Stats support it and I had pencilled this in during the week.
Only concern is the new coach and the Warriors should come out better in defence.
The Bulldogs have also come off a very physical match last week.
And it is being played in a different country.

Plenty of points scored in the NYC.
The NSW cup game was a grindfest though.

7 of the last 10 at all venues have gone over this total.
8 of the last 10 in NZ have gone over this total.