Login Search

Bic's 2014 AFL Season Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
Love the Tigers play, Brisbane are so injury riddled - No Hanley/Rich really hurts their rebounding abilities.
They are missing a lot of players... They continue to play Jono Brown, who is next to useless (playing ability wise). Just cannot see them winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bic View Post
They are missing a lot of players... They continue to play Jono Brown, who is next to useless (playing ability wise). Just cannot see them winning.
Agreed, I've been asking myself all week - how do the Lions score enough goals to compete? Especially with a (usually) effective offensive team like Richmond.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
Word of warning
Milestone game for Jonathan Brown - 250th
They might not win, but they may cover
Yes, I did take that into consideration. They just don't have the cattle. Most of these kids were still in primary school when Jono Brown played.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
Very close game
Was for majority of the game, but those young kids really will struggle to run out 4 quarters in AFL level...

Aish, Taylor etc just died in the second half.

Was a great start to round 5. Will be capping all day tomorrow.

Have a great long weekend everyone!

Collingwood vs North Melbourne

Collingwood -2.5 @2.18 x1

You can get Collingwood at PK @1.92 but I liked the extra few coin here... Think Collingwood at the 'G are a good thing, and think they can win this by 2-3 goals. I think North at their best will really push the Pies and could even win the game however, so only playing the 1 unit here.

Geez..7 goals in a half, to 14 goals in the 3rd term... The under looks like a loss at this stage. Totals are murdering everybody in the 3rd quarter recently. Bizarre.

Onto tonight:

West Coast vs Port Adelaide

West Coast ML @1.93 x1.5

Essendon vs St Kilda

Essendon -38.5 @1.91 x1.5