Login Search

RealDeal AFL 2014

Last Post

Week 10 Review

I'm absolutely dirty at myself this week, was I greedy? Yes. However all the plays I made I thought were good plays, I don't post for the sake of posting. My initial plays were spot on with Richmond and Geelong both cashing, the Bulldogs got blown out in the second half to ruin the cover. The plays I made on the day were horrible, but every mistake comes a lesson and hopefully lessons will be learned.

2.5x Geelong -14.5 ($1.90 @ sportsbet)
1x Geelong 1Q -3.5 ($1.90 @ sportsbet)
1x Geelong 1H -6.5 ($1.90 @ sportsbet)
2x Richmond -20.5 ($1.92 @ sportsbet)

1x Bulldogs +27.5 ($1.92 @ sportsbet)
1x Pies 1Q -4.5 ($1.90 @ sportsbet)
1x Pies 1H -9.5 ($1.90 @ sportsbet)
1x Cloke 3+ Goals ($2.00 @ sportsbet)
1x Hawks +12.5 ($1.92 @ sportsbet)
1x Hawks ML ($2.55 @ sportsbet)

Week 9 AFL Plays 4-6 // -0.11 Units

OVERALL RECORD: 56-47 // +18.625 units

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
Goal Kicker Theory vs GWS

This is not going against my record, this will be a little experiment.

0.5x Dustin Martin 3+ Goals ($4.00 @ sportsbet)

1x Jack Reiwoldt 4+ Goals ($2.55 @ sportsbet)
0.5x Jack Reiwoldt 5+ Goals ($4.70 @ sportsbet)
0.25x Jack Reiwoldt 6+ Goals ($9.00 @ sportsbet)
Goal Kicker Theory vs GWS: 3-1 +5.9 Units

Great start to the Theory with big Jack rising to the challenge and overcoming some average form to have a monster game. The reason for the Martin wager was to try capitalize on another player kicking 3+, it was a toss up between Vickery and Martin however neither managed to kick 3+ due to the big game from Jack hogging all the goals

This week we have the Hawks coming up against GWS, the Hawks coming off a loss will be out for blood against the lowly Giants. However this may not be as easy as you think as the Hawks are known for having MANY multiple goal scorers.

There are so many options this week, I will be looking to get some value here.

Gunston and Roughhead are definite plays and I think Bruest has to be looked at here as well. I will also pick another player for some value, I'm considering the following Lewis/Burgoyne/Hale.

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
Goal Kicker Theory vs GWS: 3-1 +5.9 Units

Great start to the Theory with big Jack rising to the challenge and overcoming some average form to have a monster game. The reason for the Martin wager was to try capitalize on another player kicking 3+, it was a toss up between Vickery and Martin however neither managed to kick 3+ due to the big game from Jack hogging all the goals

This week we have the Hawks coming up against GWS, the Hawks coming off a loss will be out for blood against the lowly Giants. However this may not be as easy as you think as the Hawks are known for having MANY multiple goal scorers.

There are so many options this week, I will be looking to get some value here.

Gunston and Roughhead are definite plays and I think Bruest has to be looked at here as well. I will also pick another player for some value, I'm considering the following Lewis/Burgoyne/Hale.
I agree with you on Gunston/Roughead and Breust all impacting the score big will they all kick 3+ goals though??

Out of those other options i think Hale is most likely to kick a bag only because Lewis and Burgoyne are gonna be going through the midfield and although they will probably kick a goal or two you will need them to kick at least 3 which i personally think is unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by beeeej12 View Post
I agree with you on Gunston/Roughead and Breust all impacting the score big will they all kick 3+ goals though??

Out of those other options i think Hale is most likely to kick a bag only because Lewis and Burgoyne are gonna be going through the midfield and although they will probably kick a goal or two you will need them to kick at least 3 which i personally think is unlikely
I think Gunston and Roughy will have a good shot at kicking 3, if I can get Lewis/Burgoyne to kick 2 or more at +money i might look into it

Week 11

Sportsbet are running a special, if your team is winning at any break but go on to lose the game refund head to head wagers (up to $100).

1x Geelong ML ($3.00 @ sportsbet) *sportsbet special
2.5x Geelong +17.5 ($1.92 @ sportsbet)

1x Adelaide ML ($1.70 @ sportsbet) *sportsbet special

1x Adelaide -6.5 ($.192 @ sportsbet)

1x Eagles ML ($1.62 @ sportsbet) *sportsbet special
1x Eagles -8.5 ($1.92 @ sportsbet)
1x Eagles 1-39 ($2.20 @ sportsbet)

1x Carlton ML/Bombers ML/Eagles ML/Crows ML ($6.33 @ sportsbet)

i really like geelong at the line, and luckily i didn't get on them early because the line is starting to blow out. Although lonergan and enright are out, the cats have a good record against the swans and like playing at the SCG. I watched essendon vs sydney and the margin flattered sydney, they were good but not great, if it wasnt for a few lucky umpire decisions i think the bombers could of even won! Anyway good luck this weekend mate, im with you on the cats at the line

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
i really like geelong at the line, and luckily i didn't get on them early because the line is starting to blow out. Although lonergan and enright are out, the cats have a good record against the swans and like playing at the SCG. I watched essendon vs sydney and the margin flattered sydney, they were good but not great, if it wasnt for a few lucky umpire decisions i think the bombers could of even won! Anyway good luck this weekend mate, im with you on the cats at the line
I just feel like, despite beating some good teams on their winning streak that this will be the biggest test. Good luck to you as well mate!