Login Search

RealDeal AFL 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
Agree that the swans will get on a roll and start covering. Best bet of the next round is Gold Coast. Line is at -22.5 at tab but 26.5 on sportsbet
That's not bad, will definitely be a play but nothing huge for me. I have a few plays that I like that definitely will be a little out there. How have you been traveling this season?

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
It comes up under "Player Markets" - I think they put this out closer to the game maybe on the Friday? You can get odds on the player to kick 3, 4, 5 or 6 goals at various odds. You may be getting juiced on the 3-4 goals but the 5-6 goal hauls are usually pretty tasty.

I think it comes down to their key tall defenders/defensive structures, they just dont have anyone remotely good enough to run with top big forward targets. The outlier to this is Dangerfield however Jenkins kicked 4 in that game as well.
Yeah, I had a good look at these a year or two ago. I think the price is usually pretty fair on these things. If you've found a leak on GWS games, exploit it for all its worth while it lasts!

^^going for the pavlich and home game line of thinking for freo game? think there is a heap of motivation there gonna play a unit aswell just been watching the odds go up for coupla days. i dont dislike the adelaide play at home on a thursday night, think it will be a close game hope there is a middle for you

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMSPORTS View Post
^^going for the pavlich and home game line of thinking for freo game? think there is a heap of motivation there gonna play a unit aswell just been watching the odds go up for coupla days. i dont dislike the adelaide play at home on a thursday night, think it will be a close game hope there is a middle for you
I think the Freo game will be fierce and close but I can't not back them on Pav's big night. Will be at the game and I am taking my mate who is a 12 year die hard Geelong fan, will be fun. Stats and form go out the window in my beliefs about tonights game, I'm not quite sure what it is about them but I think Adelaide will be pesky tonight and hard to put away.

Damn I'm so annoyed I pussied out and took a hedge with Collingwood 1-39, I must admit it was a poor play and against my thinking, I had Adelaide winning this. I hate to be one of those guys that says he had other plays ontop of the ones posted but I had play on Adelaide 1-39 as well. I don't know whether I was scared to post it incase it lost and I cost others money or whether I was scared of posting a loser, I need to get this mentality in check. Either way I'm happy with how it went.

Week 9 Results

Another positive week however some silly plays cost me big, the Richmond game was a terrible play I have definitely underestimated Melbourne. Collingwood should not have been hit and neither the Sydney 1-39. Got some nice plays coming up for week 10. Hope everyone cashed.

2x Adelaide +12.5 ($1.92 @ sportsbet)
1x Collingwood 1-39 ($2.20 @ sportsbet)
2x Sydney 1-39 ($2.10 @ sportsbet)

1x Sydney -17.5 ($1.90 @ sportsbet)
1.5x Richmond -28.5 ($1.92 @ sportsbet)
2x Fremantle ML ($2.00 @ sportsbet)

Week 9 AFL Plays 3-3 // +0.24 Units

OVERALL RECORD: 52-41 // +18.735 units