Login Search

RealDeal AFL 2014

Last Post

Default RealDeal AFL 2014

Hey guys,

I had an interrupted AFL season last year as I went to America for 4 months and missed most the season, this year I'm completely grounded in Perth for work reasons and will be committing to putting in a lot of effort this AFL season.

For those who are interested I am a big Fremantle Docker supporter and have been supporting them since I moved to Australia from Europe. I am a member and have been to the majority of the Dockers home games HOWEVER this season I have decided to go halves with my partners parents in a membership simply because I was sick of starring into the sun every weekend (their seats are on the opposite side of the ground).

My capping doesn't have a set style, I like stats but at the end of the day I would say I am more of a situational/matchup kind of guy. I usually only play spreads and straight up ML however this season I'm going to incorporate some DT/player props into my arsenal.

I also like to name drop for some laughs, I went to school with some prominent footballers and my capping mentor is the great Sando who gives me advice and insight on the game often. Does this make me any better than anyone else? Hell no, but it makes me feel special.

Let's have a great season full of discussion and winners.

Cheers.

Preseason Futures

2x G. Ablett Most Goals for Suns (+300/$4.00 @ Sportsbet)

Last season Ablett scored the most goals for the Suns, he had spells in the forward line and scored a handful of goals out of stoppages. This season Mckenna mentioned that Gary would spend more time in the forward line, this combined with his stats from last season has me salivating at this future.

2x T. Rockliff Most DT Points for Lions (-125/$1.80 @ Sportsbet)

Rockcliff is a DT stud, he is a ball magnet and is a rock for the Lions and will undoubtably be as important this season. He comfortably topped the Lions DT scores last season and I see this trend continuing.

2x P. Dangerfield Most DT Points for Crows (+150/$2.50 @ Sportsbet)

Whilst Dangerfield only slightly topped the Crows DT scores last season I believe he will take his game to another level this season. With a revamped lineup and the pending return of Tex, Dangerfield will take it upon himself to ensure his team has the greatest chance of making finals.

1x L. Montagna Most DT Points for Saints (+125/$2.25 @ Sportsbet)

Montagna is getting a great price here, although suspended for a game I still think he is a shoe in to top the points over at the falling Saints. Jack Stevens is the biggest threat and he is out for awhile with an injury leaving Nick Reiwoldt as the only other contender. I'm cautious because I believe Nick will have a great season with no pressure on him anymore however the Saints will have less shots at goal this season, Montagna will be at every stoppage and will provide his elite DT scores as usual.
Last edited by therealdealau; 03-06-14 at 02:48 AM.