Login Search

justkyle88 NRL 2014 #foooootyyyyy

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
I'm actually impressed with Ricky Stuart, he has managed to penetrate the halves at every club he has been at but moving Campo to half, Wighton to stand off and McCrone to hooker was a smart move.
I 100% agree. Raiders actually have a high talent squad, they always have.
injury and dicapline have hurt them in the past.

Also I just want to remind everyone of my first post in regards to micase.
if you read my first post you'll note that I'm not successful tipster..yet.
i created this thread and my soccer thread to gain experience and get creative Critism from more experienced tippers and winners.
im not a negative person but if someone is going to try write me off in other threads then I'm not cool with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
Phucking touch judges are a waste of space - never call a forward pass, never contribute anything to the game.

Time to piss them off.
There has been loads of mistakes by refs and touchys.
the only people that are doing their job correctly are the Video Refs.

its going to be a long and painful year.

Nrl is complaining about ticket sales being down, why would people watch or even go to a game if nothing is called right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
You think the favorites can sweep the round?
Well the 3-folds are my most confident and the 8-fold games are my least confident.

I'll put up some tips later but Souths, Many, Storm should smash their opponents.
Roosters v broncos will be a thriller but Roosters are to classy (will more than likely take the unders)
Dragons are in red hot form.
Warriors wont handle the cowboys at home.
Panthers are in red hot form as well but anything could happen in that game. Bulldogs have a quality side but cant put it together.
And raiders have played very well in their last 2 games but titans and raiders are non-consistent.

BRB gym time.