Login Search

justkyle88 NRL 2014 #foooootyyyyy

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by justkyle88 View Post
Alright Friday Night footy.
Here we go:

Brisbane ML 3U WIN +3.3U: I don't think the bookies are giving broncos enough credit in this game.
Souths ML 4U LOSS -4U: Souths have gone to a new level, inglis will cause havoc and with stewart out of fullback for manly. I see souths being to good.
^^^Under 38.5 2U WIN +1.82U: There should be a couple of tries but I think it will be one sided and these guys are awesome at defence.

YTD: 5wins - 9loses -8.97U

Made about 1U there. Tonights games were tough too. Was very confident on the unders though and shocked souths lost.

Saturday games

Warriors v ST George

NZ ML 2U
NZ -8.5 0.5U
NZ Over 3.5trys 1U

Storm v Panthers

Storm ML 5U - I'm going to put the one bet on for this one. I want to see how cronk comes back and I really think panthers are going to have an exciting year. Good game to watch for future reference.

Roosters v eels - I'm going for an absolute thrashing as you can see in my bets, eels have an in-experienced hooker and even though SBW is out, I'm not worried.

Roosters ML 5U
Roosters -10.5 2U
Roosters HT/FT 1U
Roosters by 13+ 3U

Raiders ML 5Us WIN +7.5U
NZ ML 2U LOSS -2U
NZ -8.5 0.5U LOSS -0.5U
NZ Over 3.5trys 1U LOSS -1.0U
Storm ML 5U WIN +1.43U
Roosters ML 5U WIN +1.25U
Roosters -10.5 2U WIN +1.8U
Roosters HT/FT 1U WIN +0.5U
Roosters by 13+ 3U WIN +3.3U

11wins - 12loses +3.31U

WOOOOOO, I'm in the green!!! (And I still don't know who waddell is) #bleedgreen

Went and watched the match, weather was horrendous on the way there....then the sun came out.
Both teams made a ton of mistakes, messy match but came away with the win and a decent profit!!

Yeah I know who he is now.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm only 25yrs old. I'm new to sports betting and I haven't taken 100% notice of players because I was never interested in individual performance, just overall team performance. So bitch and moan all you like micase you arrogant prick, if your going to play the keyboard warrior/trolling game, GTFO of my thread.

So I post saying that Gidley would be at hooker, Minto will be at full back and you tell me I'm a little lost. You call yourself a raiders fan and you don't know a bloke that has played 50 games for the club. Call me a troll but at least I play devils advocate for you dropping 5 unit bets on the Glen Munsie bet of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by micase View Post
So I post saying that Gidley would be at hooker, Minto will be at full back and you tell me I'm a little lost. You call yourself a raiders fan and you don't know a bloke that has played 50 games for the club. Call me a troll but at least I play devils advocate for you dropping 5 unit bets on the Glen Munsie bet of the week.
Your a pest son

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
Settle down boys.

How good was Milford by the way?
Milford finally played to his potential. Maybe this is what we can expect every week seeing as though the club is trying to take care of his personal life with his old man.
I was actually really impressed by Croker. Made some really important line breaks.