Login Search

justkyle88 NRL 2014 #foooootyyyyy

Last Post

Default justkyle88 NRL 2014 #foooootyyyyy

Warning - I'm not a proven winner or a pro tipper, follow at your own risk. This is more to track my results and learn along the way from hopefully some more experienced tipsters in this forum.

This will be my thread for my NRL tips for the 2014 season including regular season, State of Origin, finals etc.

I'm fairly new to sports betting but I do enjoy my NRL being an Australian and will have a crack at winning some money and having fun along the way.

In the past I have bet on soccer with not much success.

GL, can't wait for the season to kick off this Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by justkyle88 View Post
Bet for tonights cracking opener, souths v rooster.

2U on Roosters -2.5handicap @1.85

I actually think roosters will win by 4-8 points.
I too think the same but a lot of value on the Roosters got sucked out of the market after the Charity Shield/ World Club Challenge. Hard to believe that they were even money picks 2 weeks ago and now the Roosters have been hammered in. I reckon the match will be similar to round 26 last year, a close but lower scoring game where the Roosters will get up by a try or two.

Bulldogs WIN @ $1.60 3U
Bulldogs -4.0 @ 1.93 1U

The more I look at the line ups even though bulldogs have kasiano, Inu and eastwood out, Broncos backline isn't that great and their halves arent impressive like the bulldogs.

Will more than likely only be making 1 play tomorrow between cowboys v raiders.

Seems like trials and the Nines is becoming a good indication of how well these teams will start off with the year, so I'm going the tigers.

Dragons have dugan out which is their biggest weapon in attack and being smashed by souths pre season.

On the other hand, Tigers done well pre-season and will be full of confident with a youthful side with farah, anasta and brooks to guide them along.

Tigers WIN @$2.00 3U

Again with pre-season and trials being an indication with magic johnson I'm taking warriors, I don't think parra will get wooden spoon this year(big call I know haha), but warriors will be to good.

Warriors -4.0handicap @1.93 3U