Login Search

Quicksilver and Roxy Pro - Surfing

Last Post

Yeah like those. The Hog and Ace are way overs to beat Parko as well. No anything about the WC Puhiteni? Huge odds if he knows the break inside out and not a tough heat at all even though Medina is getting better in solid barrels. Aritz is a massive price also and he can get barreled but tough up against Freddy P. Same goes for Trav Logie he's proved himself argggh so many big dogs surely some of them get up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
Yeah like those. The Hog and Ace are way overs to beat Parko as well. No anything about the WC Puhiteni? Huge odds if he knows the break inside out and not a tough heat at all even though Medina is getting better in solid barrels. Aritz is a massive price also and he can get barreled but tough up against Freddy P. Same goes for Trav Logie he's proved himself argggh so many big dogs surely some of them get up!

That is what im thinking Mase if theres swell it could be a dogs day!!

Us Open last rounds all loses (6 unit)

Kerr was a win this morning +3.5 units

YTD 67-80 / +44.01

If you were to bet $100 units you would be $4400 up thus far.

RD 3 Tahiti (all 1 unit)

Dion Atkinson $3.75
Aritz Aranburu $2.80
Kai Otton $1.80
Nathan Hedge $2.25
Josh Kerr $1.87

Outright for the event
JonJon Florence $7.00 x 0.5 unit
J Parkinson $10.00 x 0.5 unit
Nathan Hedge $23.00 x 0.23 unit
Josh Kerr $34.00 x 0.33 unit
Aritz Aranburu x $51.00 x 0.23 unit

YIPPA! Killing it mate!
Think they'll run tomorrow? I think they will and then finish it up in a few days when the swell rebuilds. Tomorrow looks pretty solid again and with plenty of heats to run I think Keiran will go.

So with a solid swell (even if it doesn't run these bets apply as the swell will still be solid) I'm going to run with:

Taking the heavy juice with Matty Wilko r2 v Melling, Wilko has impressed me at chopes.
Juice again with Kalohe, Mitch looks way out of his depth and Kalohe went surprisingly well.
Possibly a play on the Hog (Medina went real well though see how scary it is!) and Atkinson for the same reason (ridiculous odds).

If I can win a few bets tonight I'm going to have a crack at Tiago also, dude charges.

Mate I reckon they will run it. Sounded as if they would of done SOO this morning if the conditions weren't like spew.

Love be your bets mate. I have Wilko in a parlay and after his last two seasons at Tahiti (which included that fairly large swell) I reckon he will be too good. Agree with Andino but just couldn't take the juice and feel it's really anyone's if the waves are consistent in that heat.

The Hog...what an Aussie legend. He is out to prove something and is keen as mustard to take some names in this event and what better way than starting with medina. This should be the heat of the rd.

Atkinson is a charger from SA. A mate I work with has told me that big waves are his thing and his odds are def overs against Mick.

Love be your input Mase!!! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by yippa82 View Post
Mate I reckon they will run it. Sounded as if they would of done SOO this morning if the conditions weren't like spew.

Love be your bets mate. I have Wilko in a parlay and after his last two seasons at Tahiti (which included that fairly large swell) I reckon he will be too good. Agree with Andino but just couldn't take the juice and feel it's really anyone's if the waves are consistent in that heat.

The Hog...what an Aussie legend. He is out to prove something and is keen as mustard to take some names in this event and what better way than starting with medina. This should be the heat of the rd.

Atkinson is a charger from SA. A mate I work with has told me that big waves are his thing and his odds are def overs against Mick.

Love be your input Mase!!! Good luck!
Yeah Dion really impressed me Rd1, but so did Mick! How on earth Mick is that price in a wave like this in a swell that's coming is beyond me. You're never going to go broke taking Dion at that price if the heat was run a few times and that's what this game is about VALUE!

Which is also my thinking on Tiago and I'm guessing yours on Aritz (yip dude charges big lefts), but sorry man I can't go against Bourez! See you up bright and early Yippa, let's earn some bucks and more impotantly watch some incredible surfing.

And to anyone else that reads this thread that doesn't surf see if you can tune in it's truly remarcable what these guys do in serious waves over 2 feet of razor sharp coral reef.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
Yeah Dion really impressed me Rd1, but so did Mick! How on earth Mick is that price in a wave like this in a swell that's coming is beyond me. You're never going to go broke taking Dion at that price if the heat was run a few times and that's what this game is about VALUE!

Which is also my thinking on Tiago and I'm guessing yours on Aritz (yip dude charges big lefts), but sorry man I can't go against Bourez! See you up bright and early Yippa, let's earn some bucks and more impotantly watch some incredible surfing.

And to anyone else that reads this thread that doesn't surf see if you can tune in it's truly remarcable what these guys do in serious waves over 2 feet of razor sharp coral reef.
yewwwwwww

Cont'd Rd3
Dion Atkinson $3.75 W
Aritz Aranburu $2.80 L
Kai Otton $1.80 W
Nathan Hedge $2.25 L
Josh Kerr $1.87 L
Wilko x 1 unit $2.80 L

Rd 4

Buchan $2.30 x 1 unit
Medina $1.80 x 2 units
Jon Jon $1.86 x 3 units
Slater $1.80 x 3 units

Outrights

Outright for the event
JonJon Florence $7.00 x 0.5 unit - pending
J Parkinson $10.00 x 0.5 unit L
Nathan Hedge $23.00 x 0.23 unit L
Josh Kerr $34.00 x 0.33 unit L
Aritz Aranburu x $51.00 x 0.23 unit L

adding
Jon Jon $4.50 x 1 unit
Slater $3.50 x 1 unit
Buchan $9.00 x 1 unit

YTD 69-88 / +43.26

Bring on Rd 4!!
Last edited by yippa82; 08-25-14 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yippa82 View Post
Cont'd Rd3
Dion Atkinson $3.75 W
Aritz Aranburu $2.80 L
Kai Otton $1.80 W
Nathan Hedge $2.25 L
Josh Kerr $1.87 L
Wilko x 1 unit $2.80 L

Rd 4

Buchan $2.30 x 1 unit
Medina $1.80 x 2 units
Jon Jon $1.86 x 3 units