Login Search

Quicksilver and Roxy Pro - Surfing

Last Post

I don't know if any reads these but I highly recommend taking Kerr tomorrow IF and that's a big if the comp is run at the box. It's a terrible line if so. How ever if it's at the main break at Magarets Medina is a deserved fav in the early morning offshores with his backhand attack although I certainly wouldn't rule out Kerr in those conditions he has a great record here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
I don't know if any reads these but I highly recommend taking Kerr tomorrow IF and that's a big if the comp is run at the box. It's a terrible line if so. How ever if it's at the main break at Magarets Medina is a deserved fav in the early morning offshores with his backhand attack although I certainly wouldn't rule out Kerr in those conditions he has a great record here.
totally agree with your analysis there. Whether or not people read this I'm enjoying talking about the events so much to gain if you know the break and surfers. Keep it going Mase. Do like parko against Kelly tomorrow too.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Rabbitbrew gave yippa82 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yippa82 View Post
totally agree with your analysis there. Whether or not people read this I'm enjoying talking about the events so much to gain if you know the break and surfers. Keep it going Mase. Do like parko against Kelly tomorrow too.
Sure do judges loving the Parko hack this year ( as do I!). Even if it's at the box I still lean Parko he's just so good in those kind of barrels.