Login Search

dRavidC's NRL 2014

Last Post

03/08/14

NRL Round 21

3* Raiders vs Warriors -3.5

Yes Warriors record is terrible in Canberra. Yes Warriors are without Johnson and without him they have no won a game. But this game is EXTREMELY vital to their finals chances. Lose this and like last season, I'm prepared to rule them out of September action. Raiders have been going like busted and are due for a win I feel 2 straight losses and the level of opposition they have faced will help motivate their desperation to win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
03/08/14

NRL Round 21

3* Raiders vs Warriors -3.5 WINNER

Yes Warriors record is terrible in Canberra. Yes Warriors are without Johnson and without him they have no won a game. But this game is EXTREMELY vital to their finals chances. Lose this and like last season, I'm prepared to rule them out of September action. Raiders have been going like busted and are due for a win I feel 2 straight losses and the level of opposition they have faced will help motivate their desperation to win this game.
easiest winner i've had in quite some time.

Raiders effort level in that game was putrid, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win another game this season. And the warriors, boy oh boy that win and the margin has bolted them up to finals contention. It's a shame they let in 18 points in the last 4 minutes cause they d/f could of been + 100. once johnson returns, this team WILL be a team to be fearing. as long as they don't play cocky or play with any complancency, they will be hard to beat.

6-0 run boys and 3-0 run in the AFL. the money train continues.

@ DrGonzo, thanks mate. appreciate it. good on you for jumping on the warriors.

I MAY have a play for tomorrow night so stay tuned.

NRL 2014 Record: 32 - 29

+ 13.51
units

10/08/14

NRL Round 22

4* Warriors OVER 5.5 Tries vs Sharks

This prop bet is saying warriors will score at least 6 tries against the sharks. I think this is both a massive revenge angle and also a chance for the warriors to get their points differential up. They were humiliated by the sharks by 30 early on in the season and they are minus their two strike weapons in Johnson and Hurrell. But against this Sharks defence I doubt it makes too much difference. Yes Paul Gallen is back and Sharks will get some points on the board but I think the warriors will be in destruction mode similar to how they were against the raiders last week. Warriors will pile on the points this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
10/08/14

NRL Round 22

4* Warriors OVER 5.5 Tries vs Sharks LOSER

This prop bet is saying warriors will score at least 6 tries against the sharks. I think this is both a massive revenge angle and also a chance for the warriors to get their points differential up. They were humiliated by the sharks by 30 early on in the season and they are minus their two strike weapons in Johnson and Hurrell. But against this Sharks defence I doubt it makes too much difference. Yes Paul Gallen is back and Sharks will get some points on the board but I think the warriors will be in destruction mode similar to how they were against the raiders last week. Warriors will pile on the points this afternoon.
warriors switched off 2nd half...

0-4 run => -10 units

NRL 2014 Record: 32 - 33

+ 3.51
units