Login Search

MiddleMan's AFL thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
Looking at some futures markets:

Luxbet had the Bulldogs' season wins total at 5.5 games. The market was suspended and then changed to 8.5. Good luck (more like well done) to those who managed to get on.

Another good value selection with Luxbet appears to be St. Kilda @ $1.87 to win fewer than 6.0 games. Most of the other books have this around 4-4.5.

I wouldn't invest too heavily in futures, but the $1.96 on offer with Betstar on Gold Coast to win more than 8.5 games looks like good value to me.
These are all safe.

Get on Saints at $1.65 for the Spoon with TAB. I have $1000 on it and laid it for $1100 at $1.47 with Betfair.

Who do you think wins the Coleman. I have Schultz to win laying 200 to win 2500. And Hawkins 50 to win 400

Thinking of laying off on franklin and Hawkins. Maybe 2000 on franklin and 400 on Hawkins. Of course I already hate roughhead and this could seal it.

Looking at the draw franklin could kick a bag in at least one of the games.
Goals have dried up for Schultz and the power
hawkins could go close.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
Yeah I've been making a bit.

I am averaging roughly $440 per week in profit over the past 17 months.

That's an increase of 200% from the first twelve months I started keeping a record (April 2012). Only made $12,560 from then until April 2013, and since then I have made an extra $32,000.
Wow, your numbers are very similar to mine. :O Hope you're cashing some good middles Middleman!